18

Don't start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Every morning we wake up is the first day of the rest of our life.

Joyce P.O.V

I Woke Up And Was Feeling Amazing, I Woke Up With A Smile On My Face And A Positive Attitude. Nobody Is Going Get In My Way Of Becoming A Better Person. I Got Up And Went To The Bathroom. I Brush My Teeth And Wash My Face.

I Turn The Shower On And Step In. I Let The Water Relax My Body. I Washed Up And Step Out. I Wrap My Towel Around My Body. I Went To My Room And Turn The Light On.

When I Did That I Almost Fainted, There Jayceon Was Laying Down In My Bed. One Question How Did He Get In Here.

"Damn Man It To Early In The Morning." He Said Turning Over. I Stood Right There With The Towel Wrap Tight Around My Body. He Lift Up And Saw Me And Got Up And Ran To Me.

"Oh My God Joyce I Want Say I'm Really Sorry About Yesterday I Didn't Mean To Say Those Things To You, I Was Just Stressed And Anger." He Said Hugging Me.

"Its Ok Jayceon I Know You Wasn't Trying To Be Mean, You Just Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Seem Weak To People I Understand What's You Going Thru With Your Brother I Went Through The Same Thing With My Grandmother. Its Ok."

"So You Still My Girl?"

"Yes, Now Go Get Ready We Have School In A Hour And Half." I Said Kissing His Lips.

He Moved Out My Way And Grab His Duffle Bag I'm Guessing He Brought Over Here. I Walked To My Closet And Pulled Out My Alexander McQueen Sweater Dress. I Went To My Dresser And Grab A Pair Of  Underwear And A Bra.

I Put That On And Did My Hair And Make Up. I Put On The Dress And Put On Some Black Footie Sock. I Grab My Knee High Boots And Put Them On.

I Went To My Jewelry Box And Grab My Hoops Earrings And One Of The Necklace That Was In The Duffle Bag My Dad Left Me.

I Was Looking In The Mirror When I Heard Jayceon Come In.

"Damn Girl, You Look Good." He Said Licking His Lips. I Looked Over What He Had On And He Look Good To In His White Trues And Black Timbs.

"You Look Good To, Now Come On Before We're Late." I Said Grabbing My Pink Bookbag. He Grab His Keys And We Walked Downstairs. I Went In The Kitchen And Grab Two Water Bottles And Two Coco Puffs Cereals Bars. I Walked Out The House And Got In The Car. I Handed Jayceon His Things And He Pulled Off. I Heard My Song On The Radio And Turn It Up.

Ooh, listen to your voice's meditation
Ooh, I'm lovin' the moves she makin'
Ooh, she turn me on wit' her conversation
She turn me on wit' her conversation
Ooh, ooh, she turn me on wit' her conversation
Quavo
She look like a godness, she tell me I'm hottest
I'm touchin' on her, rubbin' Benjamins all over her body
She got a flower in her ear, she look like she came from Hawaii
I'm lookin' right at her, I told her, 'Come here'
She told me she can't wait to pop it
I told her, 'Go pop it all'
Then she told me just wake her, she free tomorrow
No, I cannot go, got a show, 50 K tomorrow
Look at my face, girl, I'm hungry
Hungry, that's meanin' I'm horny
Got 'em on at three or four in the mornin'
Makin' her eggs 8 A.M. in the mornin'
You know that she naked, that's how she came in and made it
Wanna lock her down, wanna lock her down like it's slavery
Black and Asian what a combination
She turnin' me on wit' her conversation

I Rapped Quavo Whole Part. I Was So Into The Song I Didn't Realize We Was In The School Parking Lot.

"Joyce You Can Rap And Sing?" Jayceon Asked Me Shock.

"Um.....Yes I Can But I Don't Like Doing It, Can We Keep This Between Us."

"Yea, But Why?"

"Because I'm Afraid, Its Something I Do When I'm Alone."

"Sing Something For Me." I Thought About It For Awhile Then Decided To Do It.

I am in love with you
You set me free
I can't do this thing
Called life without you here with me
'Cause I'm dangerously in love with you
I'll never leave
Just keep lovin' me
The way I love you loving me

I Song. I Open My Eyes And Saw Jayceon Recording Me.

"No Jayceon Please Don't Put That No One."

"I'm Not Just Keeping In My Phone For When I Get Lonely And Need To Hear Your Voice." I Blush.

"Now Come On Let's Go." He Said Opening His Door. I Got Out Follow By Him. We Walked In School Hand And Hand. Yes I was Getting Some Ugly Stare But I Don't Give Two Fuck. I'm Walking With My Head Held High For Now On.

Jayceon P.O.V

When We Walk In School So Many People Was Just Looking And Giving Us Ugly Stare. But My Baby Kept Her Head Held High And Kept Walking. I Don't What Got Into Her But Shit Whatever It Is, Need To Stay Because She Turning Me On By The Minutes.

"If Isn't The Couple Of The Year." I Heard Jason Say From Behind Me.

"Nigga Shut Yo Ass Up With Yo Lovey Dovey Ass." I Said Turing Around.

"Whatever But What's Good Nigga I Be Stopping By Yo House So We Can Shoot Some Hoops And Ma Dukes Be Like 'Oh Jason Jayceon Didn't Tell You He Staying With Joyce Tonight.' He Said Quote My Momma Voice.

"Whatever Nigga You Know Where Joyce Stay So Its No Excuse, But Where Hollie And JaNya, Damn Where Joyce Go." I Said Looking To The Side Of Me And Not Seeing Her.

"They Walked Off Like 3 Minutes Ago."

"What The Hell I Did Not Feel Joyce Move From My Side."

"Come On Lover Boy You Tripping." He Said Putting His Hand On My Shoulder. We Walked To Class And Saw The Girl Talking It Up. I Walked Up To Them.

"Hey Ladies." I Said Bending Over The Desk And Putting My Hand Under My Chin.

"Hey Baby." Joyce Said Kissing Me.

"Hey Jayceon." Hollie And JaNya Said. I Pulled Up A Chair And Sat In Front Of Joyce Desk.

"So What's Was Y'all Talking About?" Jason Asked.

"How We Was Going Try And Convince Y'all To Double Date." JaNya Said

"Why Y'all Women Always Want Do Shit Together Y'all Double Date."

"We Don't Even Have To Double Date, I Was Thinking About Having A BBQ This Weekend And I Want All You Guys To Come Invite Anybody You Know." Joyce Said.

"Antoine Going Let You Do?" Hollie Said.

"He Have No Choice He Going Be Grilling, But I'm Ask Him When I Get Home It Not Like He Going Say No, He Going Be Like 'Ok Ok I Got You'." She Said Sounding Just Like Antoine.

"Wow Joyce You Got It Good Because My Daddy Would Have Said Hell Nawl Go To The Park And See If You Can Crash Somebody Party." JaNya Said.

We All Busted Out Laughing. I Never Thought My Last Year Of High School Would Be So Excited I'm Glad I Met Joyce She Turning My Life Around For The Best.

Outfit In Mm
Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack Is The Best.