chapter 1

Hey guys Chyanne or Shadow here. This is my very first story to guys and the pic is Luna. Hope you guys enjoy.

Sarcasm's pov

"L.A HERE I COME! "I yell getting in the car " I'm gonna miss you Canada."Luna say's "Don't worry Nightmare, L.A is gonna be good for us. We're gonna start a better life." I say.
"Yeah, I guess. But how are we gonna find our brother's?" She asks "Holly say's she sent a picture of us to them." I say "Holly's nice." She reply's "Yeah, really nice."I say.
-time skip-
"Sitting down and waiting for our brother's." I sang "volg?" Luna asks "Yes." I say pulling out my phone. "Yo what up guy's, sarcastic remarks here with Midnight Moon." I say "we are right now waiting for our brother's to come pick us up from the airport." Luna say's "We are in L.A and out of Canada." I say.
"And did a volg to help sarcasm from being bored. Kind shut her up." Luna say's "Hey, that's not funny." I say " Eh, you were loud, had to shut you up one way." She say's " No duh I'm loud, It's in my blood." I say " And the two girls are making a volg." a voice I never wanted to hear say's "Hello Luke." I say.
"Well guy's, I should go. Please leave a comment with sarcasm and if your new you can hot that like and subscribe button or not. Bye guy's." I say ending it. "Well Luke. What brings you here?" I ask "Why, you my dear." he say's wrapping his arms around my waist " You better let me go or you will never live to see another light of day." I say.
" I missed seeing you get pissed at me. It's cute."he say's "Aww, I missed you to, NOT." I say. I get out of his grasp and run away with Nightmare.
"GET BACK HERE BITCH!"he yells. Me and Luna stop and I look at him. " Okay, you went to way to far." I grow "what's going on here?" a familiar voice asked.
I turned around to see the famous skydoesminecraft. "Oh-my-god." I say in between breaths. Luna grabbed my hand and pulled me on the floor.
"Ow." I say "Meh."She say's so,are you two these girls." he asks showing a picture of me and her in the same position we are now. "Yep." I say popping the "p".
"Then come on. Your brother's were busy so I came to pick you guy's up." he say's. We grab our stuff and follow him to his car.
"Finally and hopefully away from Luke." I say "whose Luke?" Sky asks some ass hole I met in the orphanage." I say and Nightmare slapped me.
"What was that for?" I ask " I don't know. Just wanted to." She say's "Nightmare, your brother is Mitch and sarcasm your's is Jerome." Sky say's.
"I see how Jerome's my brother and how Mitch is her's.

This was chapter one. Just to let you know I didn't want to do a story but EchoandMika made me just cause she's.... her. Me and her are pretty much sister and surprisingly I'm still here. Jk I love her. Anyways hope you enjoy my shadows. Peace out.