chapter 4

Hey shadows it me Shadow back with another chapter. The picture is of The Mad Hatter. Hope you you enjoy Chapter 4.

Luna's pov

      "Oh, I hope sarcasm is ok." "She'll be fine I know she will. You know she take care of herself so there is nothing to worry about." Hatter say's to me. But it still worry's me that she is out there all alone. Knowing that anything can happen at any time to her and she is probably weak from jumping off of Holly. "SARCASM!!!" I yelled out but no reply from no one.
         Sarcasm's pov
Wh-Where am I? I was somewhere in the woods so I started to walk and yell for help. But no one answered me so I whistled for Luna to come and find me. A few moments later I herd a howl. I herd foot steps out in the distance and they got closer and closer finally I saw dark wolf come out from behind a tree. I backed away slowly but it came closer.
         "Go away mut." I yelled at the wolf. Nothing was working so I finally got close to it and tryed peting the wolf. It didn't actually try to kill me then I realized that it was my sister.
            Luna's pov
"Now she knows what I am really." I said to myself.  But it was the only way for to safe from any danger. Then speak of the devil the Red Queen yells "Well well well. I didn't expect for me to find two muts in this forest on my daily walk in woods. I look at sarcasm and nod to run then we make a break for it. We get away but I didn't get away from questions about how I am a wolf from sarcasm.
          Sarcasm's pov
      "How are yo-you a wolf?" I asked a thousand times to Luna but all she did was shrug at me. Them I finally got her to answer me and she said "That she was born with it just like me and it sends me into shock and I passed out as I did I heard Hatter and Holly land and run to me then I blacked out.