Chapter 5

Hey shadows this picture is of Anna. She is a cat hybrid that helps... I will just let you find out. Hope you enjoy chapter 5.

Luna's pov

" Sarcasm. What's happening to her?" I ask Hatter. "She's just in shock. She'll be fine." He say's to me. I hear something in the distance from behind me." Hatter do hear that?"asking him in a worried way. "No, why what are hearing?" He replies." Stay here ok." I tell Hatter and Holly so I can check it out.
Anna's pov
I was just walking through the woods and stepped on a twig. I heard a voice I front of me and ran to it like a dumb person, and a few moments later someone tackles me knocking me to the ground.
"Ohhhh, What did you that for?" I say to the person who tackled me. "Sorry I thought you could cause some danger to me, my friends, and my sister." Now I see why you would have done that. I like when someone is protecting their family.
"That is what I should had done to protect mine. But I didn't, I took them garnet."saying to my self as Luna takes to sarcasm to try help her.
-time skip-
"Sorry I can't help her. She is in a deep sleep there is nothing in the world to awaken her now.
Sarcasm's pov
"Hello anyone there?" I tryed yelling for help but it seemed I was the only one there. I walked around to find a way out but nothing showed me a way out. I hear a voice coming from behind me, so turned around seeing a tall man ge said to me that he would help me out of here.

Sorry this was a short one but that's all for now my shadows.