chapter 2

Hey shadows Shadow here with another chapter. The picture at the top is Sarcasm and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Sarcasm's pov

Sky took us to the living room where everyone is. Me and Midnight hid in the next room. "First is Mitch's sister Luna or Midnight." Sky say's.
She goes into the living room and stands next to sky. "And Jerome's sister Anna or Sarcasm." He say's. I go and stand next to Midnight.
"The one who said she can tell how Jerome's her brother." He adds. Of course to prove it I do something stupid.
I took Lunas hand and pulled her down. "Ow." She say's "Eh. Worth it." I say and she pulls me down to. "HEY!" I yell.
"Meh. Worth it." She say's getting up but I trip her and get up. "Jerk." She say's "Meh."I say and see everyone staring.
"My ears and tail are showing aren't they?" I ask and they nod. I look at luna and see her dog ears and cat tail is showing.
"Run?" I mouth her and she nods. We run out if the door with the Team following. "SARCASM! WATCH OUT!" Jerome yells but it was to late, a car already hit me.
"I'm sorry." I say before darkness took over.
Lunas pov
I watch a dog go over and pick up Sarcasm. "MITCH! CALL 911!" He yells. I run over to her as well. "NOOOOO!" I yell then howl.
Me and Jerome shift to our human form and picked her up. I looked at the guy in the car. 'Finally, Luke's dead.' I thought.
I hear the sirens getting closer and I hide behind Mitch. "Here, take this and put the hood on." He say's giving me his jacket.
I put it on and pull the hood up to hide my dog ears and I tuck my cat tail in. Mitch takes my hand as the ambulance takes Sarcasm away.
I hug him and cry as they take my only best friend since we were five. He picks me up, puts me in a car, gets in, and sits me on his lap while I continue to cry.
Time Skip
"Visiters for Anna Aceti." The doctor says. Me,mitch, and Jerome stand up. Mitch takes my hand as we follow the doctor.
"So the good news is that she's alive but the bad news is that.... she's in a coma for probably three years." The doctor says once we're in the room.
"NO!" I yell and Mitch holds me back so I don't punch her so I fall to the floor crying. Mitch picks me up and we go back to the car.

So shadows this was chapter 2. Please comment, if you want, and tell me what you think. I hope you like it. Well shadows I better go. Shadow, signing off.