chapter 3

Hey shadows Shadow here with another chapter. The picture is Holly the queen of dragons, a girl who can shift into an ender dragon. Anyways onto the chapter.

Luna's pov

"Wake up Luna." Barney say's "Meh." I say getting up "Yay. School." I say sarcastically. I get dressed and go down stairs,well,more like I used the elevator.
"Your so lazy." Sky say's "It's Monday." I say "so..." "so, I have to go to school." I say "And?" Nike asks "And,schools boring." I say "Don't worry. You'll be back in Canada soon." Ross say's.
"Your right. I'll so you guy's at work after school. Bye." I say and leave. As I was walking I felt like someone was watching me. I brushed it off as nothing and continued walking.

Sarcasm's pov

"Hatter?" I ask " Yes sarcasm?"he replies "where's Alice?" I ask " she's looking for Riding hood." he say's " Riding Hood needs to stop running off. What about Balvazer?" I ask.
"That sorcerer's looking for the queen."he say's "Eragon?" "Helping Alice." "Petter? Edmund? Lucy? Aslan? Susan?" I ask " Nope." he say's "Damnit." I mumble. "Why?" he asks.
"I don't know, maybe it's because I need help." I say. I walk away towards the exit until someone grabs my arm." Your not going anywhere." the red queen say's.
I turn to face her and bite her neck. She let's go, I run to Hatter, grab his hand, and run away to the dragon's den. I get on Holly, the Ender dragon or the queen of dragons, with Hatter and fly away.
"GET BACK HERE YOU MOTHER FUCKING DOG!" the red queen yells "Faster Holly. I'll deal with her later." I say " Sarcasm, why later your strong enough." Holly say's.
"Cause, it would be better later." I say " OK then, where to?"She asks "To the real world. Next to Luna." I say creating a portal. Holly goes through and lands next to Luna.

Luna's pov

I heard something land which made me turn around. There was a dragon and Mad Hatter. "Hello Luna." Hatter say's "H-Hello. Where did you come from?" I ask.
"Sarcasm made a portal so we could come here. She wanted to protect us." the dragon say's " where is she?" I ask "She jumped off before we got through the portal.
"Can you take me back with you guy's?" I ask. The dragon looks at Hatter and they look at me and nod. Hatter helps me onto the dragon and he gets on himself.
" Hold on tight. Holly likes to go fast." he say's . I do as he say's and she tacks off through the portal.

Well shadows that was chapter 3 so I hope you enjoyed.