Prologue

December 12th, 2015
4:12 p.m
London, England

Ziara's POV     
"Ziara, you are coming home, I don't care, I haven't seen you for 6 months, and everyone misses you. Plus, the team needs your support at the Club World Cup," Marc, my big brother said, more like ordered.

"Marc, you know I can't. And the Club World Cup, he will be there," I replied, and you are probably wondering who 'he' is, well 'he' is my ex, Neymar, Neymar da Silva Santos Junior. But, wait, we still haven't officially broken up, so is he my ex?

"Ziara, stop running away from the world. Whatever happened was apart of the past and you need to move on, it's all my fault, I shouldn't have let you go in the first place," he explained, but he didn't understand that moving on isn't very easy and 6 months is not enough.

"But Marc, I have a party..." I seriously did not know what to say, I was just searching for an excuse, there is no way I can go, I just can't.

"Ziara, who are you trying to fool. I know you haven't made a single friend in London, you don't even go to parties," Marc acknowledged. Good job Ziara, you seriously couldn't think of another excuse. Idiot!

"But-" I tried to argue but was interrupted by Marc, after all, what would I say.

"I don't understand Ziara, I haven't seen you for 6 months, and you have disconnected yourself from the outside world because of Neymar. Seriously, it's been 6 freakin months, it doesn't matter anymore. The past is the past, just forget it. Is it really a lot to ask for your baby sister to support you, let alone meet you since she has been hiding for 6 months. Though, I know where you are, I can't even meet you. Ever since you have left do you understand how lonely I have felt, I miss you. Do you understand that my daughter still hasn't seen you... Since when have you become so cold-hearted Ziara, since when..."

"Since he broke my heart Marc, I won't be able to face him, I just can't. My life is shit, I am just a living dead body. All I do is go tutor kids, go to the gym, and eat. That is not a life, but I just can't trust anyone anymore Marc, I just can't," I said.

"Well, Ziara, I don't care, I have been dying to see you, and I want Gala to meet you as well. I don't want to hear no ifs or buts, I already sent plane tickets," Marc informed.

"Plane tickets? Is this some kind of joke?" I questioned, like plane tickets, is this man being legit.

"Well check your mailbox, it's right there, and you'll be in Barcelona by 3:45 in the afternoon so you will leave London at 12:15 at noon. Make sure you are at the airport by 10:00 so wake up early, and that's final," Marc informed. Well looks like I have no choice since my brother decides to send plane tickets and I am supposed to be in Barcelona tomorrow.

"Well-" I was about to speak but Marc interrupted.

"Pack your bags!" he commanded.

"Okay, I guess," I heard him giggle.

"Bye, Baby Sis!"

"Bye, Big Bro!"

Barcelona, here I come! Perhaps it is time to move on...

Author's Note
Well here is the Prologue for you guys! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Please vote and give me comments on how I should improve as I am not that great at writing. Also, if you have any ideas you would like me to incorporate in the fanfiction, please feel free to let me know, and I will try my best to fit it in... ☺️☺️☺️