Chapter 3: Surprise?

December 13th, 2015
5:23 p.m
Barcelona, Spain
Marc's Place

Ziara's POV
"SURPRISE!!!" They all shouted. Oh my goodness, I missed these people so much, and the little babies were there too! Within a blink of an eye, all of the boys crushed me in a hug. Tears of joy began running down my face, I love these people so much, I never realized how dull my life was without them!

"Umm, can't breathe...", I said as I started to feel suffocated.
"Oh my god, give the poor girl some space, she must be tired from her flight," Shak said, with a sympathetic smile.

"She's not tired! She's been snoring like an elephant the entire car ride," Marc shouted as I glared at him.
"NO, I WASN'T! I only slept for an hour. Come on! I didn't sleep the entire flight," I defended myself.
"Anyways, thank you so much guys for this surprise, you really don't know how much this means to me! I have missed you guys so much!" I went up to everyone, one by one, giving them hugs and kisses, but then I bumped into this hard rock. When I looked up, I saw someone who I didn't want to see, I saw him.

"Hi Zee," he said. Oh my god, I can't even ignore him, just stay cool, and act casual, not like he really matters or anything... Of course he does... I'm so screwed.

Neymar's POV
"Hi Neymar, how are you doing?" She said like nothing had ever happened. But I can tell she is just as uncomfortable as I am about this situation. Damn, she still manages to give me butterflies in my stomach.

"Umm, I'm good! How about you? How are things going? Where have you been the past months?" I asked. She began fidgeting as she didn't know what to say...
"Things are fine, I live in London now, life's good," HOLD UP, she's been in London all this time, what the hell. And girl, why you lying, your eyes are saying that your life wasn't good. I wanted to ask more questions when Anto came and took her away from me.

It's all my fault! That video, my stupidity, my behaviour, ugh, why did I even drink that night... My irresponsibility had gotten us into this, or else Zee and I would've been together. Now she hates me, I know she's mad at me, or else she wouldn't have addressed me as Neymar. I miss our good days, and I want them to come back and I will bring them back.
Step 1: Talk to Marc
Step 2: Win her back!

Ziara's POV
"What was all of that about?" Anto asked, wiggling her eyebrows.
"God bless you Anto!" I exclaimed.
"Why?" She asked.
"For rescuing me from the most uncomfortable/AWKWARD situation of my life. He was asking about where I was, and how my life is." I told her.
"You know, I still ship Neyara! Y'all should get back together. Plus, you both would make some hot babies!" She exclaimed.
"Not happening Anto!" I said sternly. "Wait! Oh my god Anto! I still haven't seen Gala! I need to see her now," I exclaimed, as I ran, well speed walked towards Marcy.
"MARCY!! I want to meet Gala! Where is she?" I asked, overly excited.
"Umm, she's with Ney," he replied. Damn, why did this dude have to be everywhere? Always ruining my life, he should get an award for that. But I don't care, I am still meeting her.
"Marc, take me to her! I really want to see her. Please!" He nodded, and grabbed my hand and took me to a room, which seemed like the living room. There, I came across the most adorable sight ever. Ney, umm I mean Neymar was sitting on the couch, cradling a baby. Ugh, his smile! Why did God have to make him so freakin gorgeous, I could just stare at him all day. Shut up Ziara, you are still mad at him! Marc brought me towards them, and there I just saw the most beautiful thing of my life. My god, she was gorgeous, my heart just melted, Neymar handed her to me, and she gave me her million dollar smile. She was gorgeous, though we have only seen each other for a minute, she has just stole my heart.

Author's Note

Well there is Chapter 3 for you! I hope you guys enjoyed it so far! I know this chapter wasn't good but we finally have Neymar, and as we know, a day with Neymar is never dull! What do you think of Neymar trying to win Ziara back? Are you on team Neyara? Comment down below of what you think will happen in the coming chapter's. Please vote and give comments on how I can improve. If you have any ideas you would like me to include, please let me know, and I will try my best to fit it in...