Chapter 5: Are You Okay?

December 14th, 2015
12:48 p.m.
Barcelona, Spain
Maremagnum Mall

Ziara's POV
So Ney-, I mean Neymar and I are currently at the Maremagnum Mall trying to find an outfit for me tonight, and we are successfully failing to find the perfect item.

"I'm seriously so done! I don't see anything I like, and whatever I like doesn't look good on me!" I complained. "I don't know what you are talking about, you looked beautiful in all of them.." Ney mumbled. "Pardon me?" I asked. "Uh, nothing. I was just thinking about something," he said, little did he know, I heard what he said.

I just want to forgive him, and go back to what we used to be, but it's just so hard. Once someone breaks your trust, it's really hard to build it back...

"Zee! Look at that dress, or whatever that's called, the attached shirt and pants thingy! It's PERFECT!" Ney screamed, he was legitimately acting like a girl in high school who found out that her crush likes her back... I'm dying! His face right now is killing me!
Ziara, get yourself together!

I looked at what Neymar was pointing at, and it was a jumpsuit! Oh my god, this boy! "Neymar, it's called a jumpsuit!" I told him. "Why would they call it a jumpsuit? That makes no sense, I mean, does it make jumping easier?" he asked... God help this man, who is legitimately 5 years old at heart! "I don't know Ney, but next time, I will make sure they ask you before naming things. You have way too many questions, even Davi isn't as curious!" His eyes just lit up as I spoke! "MEU DEUS! YOU CALLED ME NEY! AHHHHHH!!!!! AND YOU STILL REMEMBER DAVI! THIS COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN ANY BETTER!!!" Damn! This kid got really excited! I laughed way to hard, now my eyes are watering... "Oh my god Zee! Did I say something wrong?! I'm sorry! We can get your favourite ice cream!" he panicked. Now I mean a little prank would hurt, would it... "Neymar, how can you be so cruel! Ugh, I can't believe you can say that! What have I ever done to you" I deserve a damn Oscar right now. "But Zee, what did I say? Please forgive me, I will do anything you want!" Lolz, this boy looks like he's going to die.

"Neymar calm yourself! I was just laughing way too hard, and wanted to prank you, but I'm still down for the ice cream!" I mean whose not down for food! I love food, and food is happiness, and happiness is the key to success! 🔑🔑🔑

"OH MY GOD! A prank?! You just gave me a heart attack! Now, you'll have to pay for it young lady," shoot! I know what that means! RUN!!!

We ran around the store, when Ney finally stopped, causing me to stop as well, "Zee, first try that jump, whatever that thing is called," pointing at the jumpsuit. The jumpsuit was beautiful, I must say, Ney has always had great taste in clothing. The jumpsuit was black with lace sleeves, it's simple, yet classy, let's hope it looks good on!

I tried the jumpsuit on, and it really complimented my body. Can't say that often as I am only 5'3" tall. #shortgirlproblems
I stepped out of the change room, and Neymar's face was priceless. His jaw dropped. It was hilarious!

Neymar's POV
Damn! She looks so damn hot! Holy crap! It just complimented her curves so nicely. Ugh, she's just flawless, I just want the chance to be able to call her mine again!

This other man was there too, and that idiot was looking at Zee like she's dessert. I covered Zee, making sure that the crusty creep can't see her... Idiot!

Ziara's POV
LOLZ! Ney got so protective when he saw the guy aka creep. That was such a cute sight to see, but I'm mean sometimes he just gets a bit too overprotective though...
"So, how do you like the jumpsuit Ney?" I asked.

"I love it! You look gorgeous in it! I think we should get it!"
"Ok, then lemme change and we can buy the jumpsuit!" I quickly changed back, and just as soon as I got out of the change room, Neymar wrapped him arm around my waist and held me close.

"Umm, what are you doing Neymar?" "I don't like the way that man is staring at you, he's acting like you're his dessert," Neymar looked so pissed, this man's presence is definitely bothering him...

"Oh my god, is that really why?! I've dealt with many others like him in London, it's normal. Creeps are everywhere!" I told him.
"Well things are about to change..." Neymar said with this big smirk on his face.

"What do you mean?" I'm so confused right now... "Ok, go and tell that crusty idiot over there to stop staring at you, and tell him if he has any questions to speak to me." Ney demanded. He's such a kid! "No! There's no way in hell I'm doing that! That's so embarrassing!" I argued."Ok, then tell him to stop staring or else I will do it on your behalf," he said. "Fine then, go ahead and tell him," I joked, but seems like someone took my joke seriously because Ney was walking towards that crusty creep. Shit!

Author's Note

I know, I know, this chapter was long overdue! But Chapter 5 is finally here for you to enjoy! I hope you guys are enjoying the story! I know this was another crappy filler chapter, but at least Ziara is talking to Neymar. They seemed to be having a lot of fun! Finally! But who is this crusty creep? And what is Neymar going to say, will he cause more problems for their already complicated relationship?
Comment down below of what you think will happen in the coming chapter's. Please vote and give your feedback on how I can improve. If you have any ideas you would like me to include, please let me know, and I will try my best to fit it in...