Chapter 1: YOLO?

December 12th, 2015
4:52 p.m
London, England

I can't believe Marc right now, let's just hope someone stole those plane tickets or they were delivered to the wrong address, I walked out to check the mailbox, but I was wishes were incomplete, the tickets arrived just where Marc wanted them to be... Oh god, the amount of things I have to do, I have to pack, I have to call my workplace, I have to tell Camilla and oh my god, what am I going to do! I need Camilla's help, I have to call her, the only person who can seriously help me right now. My best friend who has been with me through everything, and one of the people I actually trust. I called Camilla...

"Hello!" she screamed. That is Camilla for you. My best friend since grade 4... I know, I know, 10 years is a long time, but I love her with all of my heart, and we always share everything with each other.

"Umm, hi Cam, sorry to bother you, but-" I was about to continue, when she interrupted me...

"Ziara, shut up! You bothering me, NEVER! Now, what's wrong, why do you sound so stressed?" she asked. Even though she lives in another country, she still manages to know how I feel, that's how close we are, she really was the sister I never had...

"Well, how is everyone, and Gilmar?" I asked. We were both 22 years old, and Camilla was engaged to one of Ney's, I mean Neymar's best friends. The idea of being engaged at 22 may sound weird but they were madly in love with each other, and probably one of the cutest couples, but Marc and Meli are number 1.

"Well, everyone is good, but what's wrong?" she asked again.

"Marc called, and he wants me back in Barcelona to support him and the team at the Club World Cup, and he already sent tickets so I am supposed to be in Barcelona tomorrow," I replied.

"That AWESOME! I am so happy for you!" she exclaimed.

"But I have so many things to do, and, and, he will be there..." I replied, I know, I know, I stress a lot, and that is why I was known as the stress master.

"Really, Ziara, that was the past, it's time to move on and live life. Come on Ziara, YOLO!" she shouted, oh my god, her and "YOLO", she is so weird, but that's why I love her.

"Oh my god! Really Cam! This is why I miss you so much!"

"Well, you don't have to anymore, because you will be seeing me soon..."

"WAIT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! ARE YOU COMING TOO?! OH! MY! GOSH!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!"

"Well, calm yourself! I have to go now... But start packing for your trip, and I will talk to you soon, okay?" she said.

"Yeah! Thank you so much! Love you!" I hung up. Looks like it's time to call my workplace and start packing...

Author's Note

Well there is Chapter 1 for you! I hope you guys enjoyed it so far! I know the chapter's are quite short, and things are still going slow, but Neymar will come within the next couple of chapter's so get ready. Also, please vote and give comments on how I can improve. Please let me know if you want longer chapters... If you have any ideas you would like me to incorporate in the fanfiction, please feel free to let me know, and I will try my best to fit it in..

Quick Disclaimer: THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY