Chapter 32

Chapter 32 - Let it Snow

"Put the ornament on this part of tree," Nebbie told Benjamin. It was Winter Break which means Christmas was just around the corner. Nebbie, Benjamin, and Jessica were at Benjamin's house helping him decorating his home. They was playing christmas music.

"Let It Snow

Let it snow, Let it snow," Benjamin sang along to Boyz II Men.

"Oooh Benji you cannot sing," Jessica said. Nebbie laughed.

"Yes I can you just stay hating," Benjamin said.

"Anyways...when your brother coming over?" Jessica asked.

"He don't want you Jessica he engaged and has a child," Benjamin said.

"And you point is..." Jessica said.

"Wow...Benjamin is your sister coming?" Nebbie asked.

tgrs"I don't think so ever since dad and her had that fall out last year I haven't seen her," Benjamin said. Benjamin had both an older sister and brother. His older sister I was felt like an outcast of the family because she was a rebel and her dad had kicked her out.

"But is your brother coming?" Jessica asked.

"He's not coming for you so why do you care," Benjamin said. Nebbie laughed. His brother was cute though.

❀❀

Nebbie just got done with helping out Benjamin. Her mom came and picked her up to take her home. They just arrived at the house and was getting ready to get into the house.

"Adonis came by and left you a gift," Veronica said.

"Oh really!? Did you give him mine?" Nebbie asked.

"Yeah I did," Veronica said. Nebbie and her mother went inside the house when Nebbie saw the gift on the table. It was perfectly wrapped in gold wrapping paper. Nebbie was so impatient she wanted to open it up so bad. She picked up the gift and went into her room and placed it on her desk. She was about to open when her phone ringed. She grabbed it out her pocket and sa she was receiving a facetime call from Adonis. She answered it. Adonis as in his room with a tank top on that showed his arm muscles and his wolf tattoo on his shoulder that she has never seen before but it made him look so much more attractive.

"What's up?" Nebbie asked.

"I'm just making sure you didn't open my gift yet," Adonis said.

"What makes you think I was going to open it?" Nebbie asked.

"Because I see it behind like you was finna open it," Adonis said.

"It's just for display," Nebbie said.

"Alright keep lying," Adonis said.

"Are you excited for Christmas?"

"I guess...It's just my family I'm not prepared for."

"Me either...my mom and my grandma on my dad's side don't really get along."

"I get it the whole you're not good for my son thing."

"Yep you guessed it. What about you?"

"My granddad and I don't really get along."

"Aww what's wrong with granddaddy?" Adonis laughed.

"He sees me as a mistake. My mom and him don't really get along."

"Let me guess your mom was rebel when she was younger and you grandfather thinks you're the same way."