Adonis: Straight Outta Compton

Adonis: Straight outta Compton 

Before Adonis moved to Washington he lived in Compton, California. He hung out witg gang bangers and drug dealers. He lived with his mom and was close to P, Rambo, Mason, and Rah. Adonis was closed to Rah because they both had the same age. His life was going good until Spring Break of his 9th grade year. One day, Adonis and Rah were walking home from the court. 

"Lil Don, I kicked your sorry ass in basketball," Rah taunted. Rah was great at basketball but Adonis was better at football. 

"I let you win, nigga. Don't get to excited," Adonis said. 

"Just admit you lost. You just a sore ass loser," Rah said. 

"Aight but we playing football tomorrow then we gon find out," Adonis said. They was making their way to Adonis's home when a black car starting driving slow. Drive-bys were common in Compton but more common for them. Rambo and P were Bloods. So all their enemies were after Rah because that was P's brother. Adonis hanged with both so he was pretty much screwed. 

"We gon take off running in 1...2...3!" Rah shouted. They both started dashing down the street like their lives depended on it and it did. The black car sped up to them so they decided to split up on different ways. They expected the car to go straight but the car followed Rah.

"Rah, WATCH OUT!" Rah ran faster but not faster than bullet coming for him. The driver pulled out a pistol.

Pow!

Pow!

Pow!

Three bullets went off and Adonis watched as all three hit in his back. The car drove off fast before anyone could see the tags. Adonis ran to him. He was laid out on his stomach.

"Rah! Get up!" Adonis shouted but he didn't move. Adonis pulled out his phone and called P.

"What you want, Lil Don? I'm kinda a busy," P said. Adonis was breathing heaving and crying.

"It's Rah! They shot him!" Adonis shouted.

"Where y'all at!?"

"A couple blocks down the court. Hurry please I don't think he could hold on."

♠♠

Adonis, P, Rambo, and Mason were walking around the hospital trying to be naive of the fact that Rah might be dead. Adonis hated death it's been 5 years since his father died. At the time, he hated his dad for killing himself. Leaving him alone with his mother to raise a son on her own. If Rah died then he would have to grow up on his own and he feared that was going to happen.

"What happened?" Mason asked Adonis.

"We was just walking home when this black car came out of nowhere to follow us. Rah and I decided to split up so they wouldn't know where to go but they followed Rah and shot him 3 times," Adonis explained.

"P, are you okay?" Rambo asked. P was silent. He knew his brother wasn't going to make it out alive. Then the doctor came out with a clipboard in his hand. They knew the doctor from awhile back so he knew not to go talking to the police.

"The family of Randall Miller," The doctor announced. All of them went to him.

"Give it to me straight, doctor," P said.