Chapter 47

Chapter 47 - Trading Places

"Gon' Get it"

Nebbie was in Adonis's room just chilling with him. They were eating Doritos and drinking minute maid fruit punch. They were cuddling on the bed watching The Amazing World of Gumball.

"So you just gon drink all the juice?" Adonis asked.

"Shut...up...and let me do me," Nebbie said while taking another sip of the juice. adonis took the juice from her. Nebbie gave him a sad look.

"Nope, you are not getting it back," Adonis said.

"Oooh. You get on my nerves," Nebbie said. Adonis gave it back to her.

"Here witcha' mad ass," Adonis said.

"Thank you, daddy," Nebbie said.

"Don't call me that. You don't want it," Adonis flirted.

"Maybe you don't want it. You don't know what I can do," Nebbie said.

"Show me then," Adonis said.

"Say no more. Lay back and relax," Nebbie said as she rolled on top of and begin to kiss his lips. This time, Nebbie being in charge. Nebbie was up for the challenge when they do have sex Adonis is always in control. That's just his nature but right now Nebbie ran things and she was doing so well.

Nebbie continued to kiss his lips before moving down to his neck. She kissed and sucked on his neck to a hickey formed. Nebbie pulled off his shirt and touched his chest sensually while Adonis had her ass in his hand squeezing it gently. She looked at Adonis who was biting lip while looking at her. He pulled off her tank top and threw it across the room. Nebbie moved and kissed all over his chest. She took off his basketball shorts.

"What you 'finna do?" Adonis asked.

"Don't worry bout just shut up," Nebbie said. Nebbie continued going down his happy trail until she reached his boxers and she pulled them down. His dick already was hard and she haven't even touched it yet. Nebbie licked her lips getting them extra wet and then she kissed the tip. Then she continued to lick on the tip until she took the head in. She didn't know how much she could fit in her mouth but she was trying to fit as much she could in her mouth.

Adonis didn't what he was feeling but it amazing to him. Sure this is not his first time receiving this type of treatment but it was by far the best. He looked at down at Nebbie who was too busy pleasuring him. She was taking in every each she possibly could and using her hand at the same time. Adonis ran his fingers through her hair then Nebbie looked at him giving him the big-eye-I'm-so-innocent look.

"Fuck!" Adonis groaned which only empowered her even more. She began to bob her head up down on it. Taking him all in and the visual to Adonis was also amazing. To look down and see his whole dick gone let's him know his girl can do tricks with her mouth but he didn't know how much longer he could hold it in. "Baby you might want to slow it down."

Nebbie wasn't listening to him she picked up her pace and begin to deepthroat him. Nebbie had her right hand clenched making her seem like she has no gag reflex. Adonis was done trying to hold it in he was about to bust.

"Nebbie...wait," Adonis warned. She kept on going until she felt his warm juices ooze down her throat and some slid down her chin. She took him out her mouth making a popping sound. Adonis was so out breath it's like she sucked the soul out of him. "When...did...you...learn...how to learn to do that?"

"Didn't I tell you to no worry about it? You got any mouthwash?"

"Yeah in the bathroom."

"Good because I'm not down with you yet."

❀❀❀

Nebbie was in Mrs. Peterson office after school. She got a promotion to the school counselor and to Nebbie she honestly deserved it.

"What you need help with?" Nebbie asked.

"School files it takes too much to get it done by tomorrow," Mrs. Peterson said.

"Alright, I'll help you. Together we should get it done," Nebbie said.

"So how have you been?" Mrs. Peterson asked.

"Great, I've never been so happy," Nebbie said.

"So I guess you and Adonis are more in love than ever," Mrs. Peterson said.

"Yeah, I'm crazy in love with that boy," Nebbie said.

"I can tell. I saw that hickey on his neck." Nebbie blushed. "Mhmm, I'm watching you two."Nebbie began to file the papers she handled the M to Q section of the last names. As she was doing she accidentally dropped some of the files. She sighed she was such a clumsy person. As she was picking up the files she noticed that Brianna's file was on the ground. No, Nebbie these are confidential you can't read these Nebbie thought. She looked around for Mrs. Peterson but she was all the way in the back and could not see her.

"Just one little peek," Nebbie thought. She grabbed the file and began to scan it.

Name: Brianna Latrice Morrison

Date of Birth: December 15

Parent/Guardian: N/A

Home Address: 2123 Children in Hands (Foster Care)

GPA: 2.9

Description: Morrison has a personal issue within herself. Not only did her father beat on her growing up but her mother did nothing to stop it. When her father left due to someone reporting to child services she is now in Foster Care. And has been in and out of different Foster Cares since she was in the 4th grade. Other than that, she has a lot of friends but tends to look down on others.

"Oh my god! Is Brianna a foster child? It all makes sense now," Nebbie said aloud. That's when she remembered back to her fourth-grade self when she and Brianna used to be friends.

"Brianna! What's that on your arms?" Nebbie said to Brianna on the playground.

"Oh Nothing, Nebbie," Brianna said.

"It has to be it looks like a bruise," Nebbie said.

"It was an accident my dad grabbed me hard but he apologized for it," Brianna said.

"Your dad!? That's not right I'm telling," Nebbie said.

"NO! Promise me you won't," Brianna said.

"No, I can't do that. Your father is beating you. That's not okay," Nebbie said before leaving the playground and going toward the teacher to tell her what's going on.

Nebbie went back into her reality. Brianna got into foster care because of me no wonder she hates me so much. I have to apologize Nebbie thought.