Terran & Zayn #2

HELLO PEOPLE

This is for the amazing @luvsoreosandmalik a.k.a. Terran.

So I hope you enjoy this Terr.

PROMPT:  Can u write it when like zayn is in the same grade/class with us and me and zayn get trapped in detention and u would know how the rest would go .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terran's POV

"Hey Terr. Don't look now but, Zayn's starring at you." One of my bestt friends Breanna said.

"And he's coming over here. We'll see you in first period. Good luck." My other friend Miasia said. I didn't even have time to react or say anything before they were gone and Zayn was beside me.

Let me explain. Zayn is this guy that is in every class with me. He also, lives next door to me. One more thing.........O yeah.......he's a jerk. 

Not the kind of jerk that doesn't know how to treat girls, just the kind the annoys the hell out of you, and has fun doing it. But, I'd be lying if I said that he wasn't hot, and that I didn't have a crush on him, but that's not important.

Back to the subject at hand.

"What's up babe." He said leaning against the locker next to mine.

"I'm not your 'babe'." I said, emphisizing babe.

"You know you wanna be." He said winking.

"In your dreams." I said rolling my eyes.

"In reality too." He said. And with that, he left with a smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soooooo. What did Zayn say?" Breanna asked.

"He said that I know I want to be his babe."

"But you do want to be his babe."

"He doesn't have to know that." I said smirking.

I felt my phone vibrate, and I wondered who would be texting me in the middle of class. I looked around the classroom, and my eyes landed on Zayn,  who was already looking at me with a smirk on his face.

Talking about me ;)- Zayn

You wish- Terran

I do- Zayn

Cheesy- Terran

You love it- Zayn

Before I could reply back, my phone was takin from my hands.

"I see you and Mr. Malik are enjoying talking to each other. See me after school for detention."

I groaned and sat back in my chair.

Great, just geat, a whole hour alone with Zayn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm here for detention." I said walking into the classroom.

"Sit sown by Mr. Malik." The teacher said without looking up.

I sat down in the seat beside him without a word said, and starred straight at the bored without looking at him, even though I could pratically feel him staring at me.

"I am going to go to the teachers lounge, you may leave in an hour." The teacher said leaving the room.

As soon as the door closed, Zayn was out of his desk, and in front of me.

"Is there something wrong with me?" He asked

"I don't know what you mean." I said.

"Can you not tell that I have a crush on you?" He asked. That question really caught me off guard. I mean, i just thought he was being annoying. It never crossed my mind that he was just flirting.

I was cut off from my thoughts when a pair of soft lips pressed against mine. Instead of pushing him off, I kissed back. It felt right, and was better than any other kiss I have had.

It was a gentle kiss that gave me this weird feeling throughout my body. We pulled away and just stared into eachothers eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with you." I said to him.

"Then would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I would love too." I said grinning. he didn't say anything, just kissed me again.

And that my friend.......................

Was the start of something beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it Terr

bye bye

xxMRxx