Better Than You- Terran and Zayn

Better Than You- Terran & Zayn

This is for the lovely @luvsoreosandmalik a.k.a. Terran.

I was listening to this song and it screamed TERRAN!!!, so I decided to make this One shot for her.

Oh and listen to the song on the side. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV

As I was walking through the club, I spotted this girl watching me. By the looks she was giving me, I could tell she was loving everything she was seeing. 

She looks like my type of girl. Black dress, not to short. Black hair, purple streak, and a determined look on her face. Looks like I have a catch for the night.

I walk over to her, right as her friend leaves and sit on the bar stool beside her.

"Would you like to dance." I asked her.

"Hmmmm, I don't know. What do I get out of it?" She asked smirking.

I chuckled and responded, "You get to dance with me." I answered cheekily.

"Hmmm, you live up to the title of a player." She said sipping her drink.

"Ah, so you know of me?" I asked.

"I've heard a few things. But I know what gam your trying to play." She said.

"What game?" I asked.

"The game where you find a girl staring at you. You go over, seduce her, dance with, then take her home and shag her. Am I right?" She asked tilting her head to the side, trying to be innocent.

"Hmmmm, you don't look like the type of girl to know the game."

"Looks can be decieving." She said crossing her legs.

"I like your attitude. I'm Zayn." I said holding my hand out for her to shake.

"Terran."

"Well Terran, would you like to dnace." 

"Sure, but did it ever occur to you that the reason I know the game you play, is because I play the same game. Just better." she said smirking.

"You think your better than me."

"I know I'm better than you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terran's POV

"You seem like the type of girl that keeps to yourself." Zayn said to me.

"Things arn't always what they seem." I said back.

"Then tell me what type of girl you are."

"I'm the type that, you get what you see." I said back smirking.

"Well I'm seeing a girl who knows what she wants."

"What do I want, Zayn." I asked leaning closer to him.

"Me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked that Terr Bear.

Love you <3