Breanna & Niall #2

Breanna & Niall

This is for the amaZAYN @MrsBreannaHoran030 a.k.a Breanna.

BTW: You better feel special, because I'm paratically blind while I'm writing this.

ONWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breanna's POV

Positive

No no no! Please be wrong.

Nope it clearly says positive.

What am I going to do? 

What is Niall going to say? Is he going to happy, or upset? Well it's his fault too, so if he's upset it better be with himself too.

"Breanna, you look like your having a panic attack. Calm down." My friend Miasia said walking into the bathroom.

"How can I calm down. It says positive." I said.

"Because it's bad for the baby if you stress." She said coming over and rubbing circles in back.

"What if he doesn't want the baby?" I asked.

"Don't think like that. Niall will want the baby. Okay." She said reassureingly.

"Okay." I said calming down now.

"Good. Now Niall said he wanted you home by 7:30 and it is now 7:10, so you best be goin." She said standing.

"Okay, I'll call you tommorow." I said hugging her.

"Kk, hope all goes well." 

I put the pregnetcy test in a ziplock bag and stuck it in my purse and made my way out of the door with a wave to Miasia, and got into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up to the familiar house and and got out of the car going to unlock the door.

As  I was looking for the right key on the key ring, I noticed red flower petals on the step that looks like it leads into the house.

As I opend the door, I noticed that there was a note on the side table in the hallway. I picked it up and read it.

Hello love how was your day?xxx

P.S Follow the rosepedals.

I looked down to notice that there was  a trail of rose pedals on the floor that looked like they led to the living room. I followed the trail into the living room and turned on the light and I was amazed at what I saw. 

WILL YOU MARRY ME,  was displayed on the wall in red and white roses. It was honestly beautiful, and that made me want to cry a bit. Out of happiness of course.

I saw another note on the coffe table and read it.

Turn Around.xxx

What?!?!?!?!

I turned around anyways and saw that Niall was behind me on one knee. 

Before I  could say anything, he started his speech.

"Breanna I love you soo much. I know that we have had our ups and downs, but we conquired them. You make me crazy sometimes, but that's what makes me want you more, because if we had an easy relationship, then we would be bored with each other and who wants to be bored. I've been thinking about this for a while, and I know that you are the one for me, and i want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Breana Janelle Bradly...... Will you marry me?"

By now I had tears of happiness streaming down my face, and a grin that could possibly split my face in half, but I don't care.

"Yes." I said shaking my head. He slipped the ring on my finger and stood up and crushed me in a hug.

"I can't wait to start a family with you." He whispered in my ear.

"That may be coming sooner than you think." I said.

"What do you mean." He said clearly confused, then a look of realization crossed over his face. 

"Your pregnet." He pratically screeched, but in a good way

"Yes." I said.

"This means I'm gonna be a daddy." He said looking at my belly.

"Yes." I said smiling, happy that he'[s happy about this.

"Yay, we;re gonna be parents." He screeched once again. "I love you so much Bre." he said kissing my head, and hugging me again.

"I love you too Niall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hope you enjoyed that. And if I spelled your middle name wrong, then I did my best.

Bye bye now.

xxMRxx