I will destroy you

'Destroy what destroys you' the quote goes.

And that is exactly what I will do. I will destroy every single piece of him, and I won't stop till I have seen him breathed his last.

I will set fire to the rain.

I will make him regret every piece he took of me.

He messed with the wrong person. He took everything from me; my family, my innocence, my heart. He destroyed the person I once was.

There is nothing left of me, I have nothing left to lose. I promised my family I would revenge their deaths, even if that means I have to kill my significant other. The love of my life.

Because no matter what, family always comes first.

I stood in front of the wall where pictures of him and the places he had been were spread all over it. The wall was covered with red crosses and lines, linking one picture to one other. I rent a room for a few days in a cheap motel, I had no place to go. I lost everything. I was staring at the pictures, big red crosses were drawn through his face. Oh, how tables have turned. This time he was my victim, and I was going to destroy him.

He murdered my family mercilessly. He killed my parents and my sister like it was nothing. He killed them because I couldn't go on. I never was a murderer, he made me one. 

The love of my life turned me into a murderer, and I will get my revenge. 

-

Hi there! This isn't really the first chapter, it's more an introduction to the story. If there are any spelling mistakes, please forgive me. English isn't my native language, so if you see any mistakes, please let me know! 

Please let me know what you think of it so far :)