Chapter 6

Tyler P.O.V

I had been calling Kota all evening.

I shouldn't have said what I said, but she should have just kissed me! Straight sus.

I called her again, not expecting an answer. But to my surprise she picked up.

"Hello?" Kota said. She sounded like she had been crying. But at the same time she sounded furious.

" Hey Ko...Dakota. I'm sorry for today. I didn't mea-" She cut me off.

" Don't feed me that bullshit. You knew what you said and you meant to say it. It wasn't an accident. "

I wish she wasn't right.

" You right. But look, I really do regret saying that. I was embarrassed. Can I see you?" I needed to see here right fucking now. I don't even care.

Kota P.O.V

" Tyler I look a mess. "

" I don't care. Meet me at the park by the store "

" I guess "

I hung up before he could say something. I knew I gave in easily, but I was vulnerable. So why not?

I put on a Supreme hoodie, grey leggings, red vans, and threw my hoodie over my head. My dad let me borrow his other car since it was dark outside, so I got there fast. Tyler was already there.

"Hey" I said.

" Kota " He tried to pull me close to him but I backed away.

" You hurt my feelings" I said.

"I know" He grabbed my face so he could look at me.

" Dakota, I don't know you. But I want to know you. Just let me. " It was so quiet that his deep voice was ranging in my ear.

I smiled and said " Ok "

I know people say things out of impulse, especially awkward people like Tyler and I. So I had no choice but to forgive him and move on.

We talked for the next hour. We talked about our siblings, music and exes. Eventually we made it to my big ex... Blaine.

" So what happened with you and Blaine? " Tyler said while playing with my hair. We were sitting on a bench by the water.

" I caught him cheating. He tried to act like I was stupid and called me a crazy bitch. So we broke up."

" Whoa " He chuckled.

Tyler P.O.V

I've thought of a lot of words to describe Kota, but crazy bitch wasn't one of them. I was about to tell her how I felt about the situation, but my phone started to ring.

Me: Hello?

Jasper: Wassup nigga.

Me: Nothing much , what you need ?

Jasper: Nothing just wanted to see if you wanted to go get your nails and toes done with me and Taco.

Me: YOU A FAGGOT

Jasper: Im playing but do you wanna meet up at the crib to play some video games?

Me: Can I bring somebody?

Jasper: I guess

Me: Alright

I hung up and asked Kota if she wanted to go.

" I don't know I look kinda rough Tyler "

" The fuck? No you looking perfect, lets go. "

She laughed and we both headed to my car. I thought about holding her hand, but I didn't want to seem too forward. Plus, I could not afford rejection again.

We got in the car and drove to Jasper's. It was silent in the car until she put in her earphones and started singing. Out of no where, I heard her singing Heart of Glass by Blondie. She was so adorable.

Kota P.O.V

I was really enjoying hanging out with Tyler. He isn't obnoxious like everyone thinks he is.

We got to Jasper's place in about twenty minutes. I texted my dad and told him that I was staying at Bria's house. I planned on going back to the park to get my car then head to Bria's later. It was only 8:00 P.M, so I had some time. When we walked into the condo I saw Taco and Jasper.

" Alrighty Kota you already met Taco. The fat one is Jasper "

" Hi the fat one Jasper. I'm the red headed one Dakota " I laughed.

" Hey ma let me spit some game to you " Jasper was walking up to me when Tyler stopped him.

" Nah nigga. I'm eating the cake " We all laughed.