Chapter 12

Kota P.O.V

I woke up at 11:00 the next morning in Tyler's bed. He was in the bathroom taking a shower.

" IM COMING INSIDE. I GOTTA WIZ. " I yelled. 

After I peed and washed my hands, of course I had to annoy Tyler. I quickly opened the shower curtain and he covered himself.

"I'm exposed!" He playfully yelled.

" Hey Ace " He splashed some water on me.

"Stop!" I laughed.

"Man unless you coming in here with me close my curtains"

I left the bathroom, and then grabbed my pills out my backpack. I went downstairs so I could get water to take them. I hopped on the counter with the pills in one hand and a glass of water in the other. When Tyler came in, I stood on the counter and started to dance.

" You can't dance " He laughed. I decided to use his own lyrics on him.

" Tyler. The party isn't over. We could still dance. But don't have no rhythm. So fucking take a chance with a nigga... Like me? " I said, still dancing.

" Damn girl ! " Before I knew it we were both dancing on the counter.

Tyler P.O.V

Kota came into my room with only her towel on and her hair wrapped. She turned with her back facing me and dropped her towel.

Oh my glob. I know all I could see was ass but the cake was live. Her ass had like three freckles. It was weird but cute. She bent down and slid on her underwear, and then she put on her bra.

" Tyler stop fucking staring and clip my bra for me. "

" Uh ok " I clipped her bra and gave her a peck on her neck. She turned around a gave me a kiss, and then looked for something to wear in my closet.

Kota P.O.V

I was looking in his closet for clothes. Fuck I didn't know what I wanted to wear.

" Kota , you look really beautiful naked. All those tattoos and stuff just looks rad. And of course the freckles on your ASS! I say you go outside just like this" I threw my wet towel at him.

" SHUSH BOY " I finally picked out something. I grabbed some pink shorts and a black and white Beavis and Butthead hoodie. I brushed my hair and threw it in a floppy bun. Tyler likes when I wear my hair up, and of course I like pleasing my man. Plus it's like one of the easiest styles to do.

" Alright I'm ready " I said. We were about to go get breakfast.

" Ight, me too " He had on a white Ace Ventura sweatshirt, orange and blue donut shorts, blue vans, and his blue "Golf" hat.

We decided to go to iHop. I'm not even sure if we will get to eat. Whenever I eat with any member of Odd Future, we kicked out for causing a disturbance. Sometimes we intentionally tried to get kicked out, most time we were just being too ignorant.

" Table for two? " The lady asked.

" Three. My dick is a person by itself " He laughed. I elbowed him.

" Sir watch your mouth " She said

" Watch your breath " I said.

And then we got kicked out.

There is another one five minutes away from here, so  we will try again.

" That didn't take long Kota "

" Shutup "

We got to next ihop and got seated. I wasn't really that hungry so I ordered a plate of bacon and ate of Tyler's plate. We were throwing paper at each other and taking selfies.

" Ok Kota take a selfie with a nigga " He stood behind me and made the duck face. I stuck my tongue out and crossed my eyes.

" Ok ok one on my phone now " I pulled out my phone and got the camera ready. He took the phone and took a picture of us making out. I keep forgetting we can do that now. It doesn't even feel like our relationship has changed since we are so close.

" SEND THAT SHIT TO ME " He yelled.

" IGHT " I yelled. I sent it and tweeted the picture

@kotasupermcnasty: wit da bae 😂 @fucktyler

Then the same for instagram.

" Okay let's pay and get kicked out " He said. I got on top of the table and jumped in the air.

" FREE LIL BOOSIE " I said.

Tyler was going up to people saying " I dodo on myself. " We did that for like two minutes and then we were escorted out.

" Ok, where to next? " Tyler said as we walked out of the restaurant.

" Lets go to the store. "

Tyler P.O.V

Hanging out with Kota was always fun. My bitch was wild. She's like the female version of me.

Before we drove off, I put our pics on twitter and instagram.

@fucktyler/@feliciathegoat: ME AND DA BAE ON OUR SPARE TIME  @kotasupermcnasty

We got to the store and saw Bria, Hodge, Jasper, Frank, Tac, and Lionel. We were holding hands while doing the robot.

" So I'm guessing you fags together?" Jasper said.

I didn't say anything, but just kissed Kota.

"YEA" They all said in unison.

We were all just chilling when Mr. fag aka Trent came in. Of course we couldn't have a normal day with no drama.

" Oh okay I see Dakota. So you really left me for this nigga?" Trent yelled.

" Listen bitch, don't be yelling in my store. And yea she fucking did. Now take your stupid ass outta here." I wasn't tripping but he needed to cool the fuck out.

" Trent can I talk to you? " Kota said. They walked away from everyone.

I heard her telling him he was like a brother to her thats it. He started bitching and then kissed her.

Oh fuck no.

I walked over there and threw him out the store. I wanted to hit him, but I wasn't trying to start no more shit.

" Wow that shit was crazy " I said. I looked over at Kota and she was laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"That nigga was crying." We both laughed.