Chapter 19

Kota P.O.V

Holy

Shit.

I can't believe that just happen. I was just standing there with my mouth wide open.

" Wow Dakota, what disgusting friends you have." My boss said obnoxiously loud. We were still standing in the cafe. 

" Tyler isn't disgusting. What is disgusting is you laundry. Doing your laundry isn't even apart of my fucking job description. Why yo white boxers brown? That shit not cute my nigga. THIS PLACE SUCKS. I don't get paid enough to listen to your bullshit. NO ONE IN HERE IS HAPPY. TAKE A LOOK AROUND. You are a piece a shit, and a fucking perv. Do I need to remind you of the some phone calls you had with your friends about your employees? Damn Monica is giving me a boner in that skirt today. Oh boss are you turning red? Let me continue then. I saw all the porn dvd's in your office draw. ATTENTION ! BOSS MAN LIKES GAY PORN. If you couldn't tell by now.... I fucking quit! " I threw the coffee on him. 

I looked around and saw everyone video tapping me on their phones. I didn't care. I just wanted to see Tyler. I couldn't believe he stood up for me like that. I was tired of not talking to him. I love him. 

To: Tyler 

Meet me at your house, ASAP. 

" Kota I - " I put my finger on his mouth, stood on my tippy toes, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" I know your sorry " He smirked and then gave me another hug.  

"Do you forgive me?" He asked. 

"I do. Just don't ever do anything like that again or I will kill you." I said. 

"Noted." He pulled away and scratched his head awkwardly. "Do you want to come in?" 

"Sure." 

We went straight to his room. It was the cleanest I've ever seen it. 

"Wow. You got maids or something?" I laughed. 

"Nah, it's just cause I was staying at Franks." 

" Can I get some comfortable clothes? These heels and shit are killing me. Plus I really want to take a shower. "

" I don't know your looking really hot. " He laughed. I gave him a pouty face.

" Okay okay " He said with his hands up. He left and came back with one of his Tie Dye shirts, and some OF socks.

" Dude what about under wear ? " 

" You'll be alright. The shirt is so big I won't even see your butt " I laughed and snatched the clothes from his hands. I started to leave when he brought me back to him. He pointed to his lips and I gave him a quick kiss. 

When I came back, Tyler was laying on the bed watching Superbad. He had dressed down into a t-shirt and his briefs. I climbed on top of his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist. 

" Wow I feel your cooch on my crotch " He nervously laughed. I could feel him getting hard. I smiled.

" You like" He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved his hands down to my butt and flipped me over on my back. He took of my shirt and then his, and then threw the both of them. He placed some soft kisses on my neck. He continued to kiss from my neck down to my naval. 

"Can I keep going?" He asked. I nodded my head. He moved his face to in between my legs and kissed my inner thighs. He kissed my womanhood and I felt a chill. 

"You're so wet." He smiled. I felt embarrassed and covered my face. 

"No no baby don't be embarrassed. Just watch." 

He licked and sucked and spit and munched for what felt like hours. My hands were gripping the sheets because it felt so good. I felt myself about to climax, so I stopped him. 

"Is something wrong" He said. I shook my head. 

"No I just... I think I want us to have sex." I said. He smiled and slid off his briefs. 

Tyler P.O.V

I stood there naked in front of Kota. She looked me up and down with a smirk. Her eyes looked different. There was so much lust in them. 

I hovered over her and rubbed myself over her clit. She was so wet it was making me anxious. I wanted to just slid all the way in, but I knew I had to take this slow. I slowly started to push myself in and she whimpered.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." I said. She shook her head. 

"No, just keep going." I started to thrust and she winced a little. Afterawhile, I guess she got used to the feeling because I felt her body relax. She let out a moan, so I felt like I could stroke a little more. 

"Oh man." I groaned. She felt so good. I thrusted a little faster and her legs shook. 

"T-Ty yes." She said. I flipped her over on her hands and knees so that I could slid it in from the back. When I got all the way in her and she arched her back. I was stroking into her and she was throwing it back on me. I gripped her butt and she moaned loudly. 

"I'm about to blow." I groaned. She continued to blow until we both climaxed. My body felt weak as I released myself inside of her. I fell to the bed, breathless. 

"Damn." She said. "That was amazing. I love you." 

"Too bad I love you more." I smiled. 

When I woke up the next morning, Kota was sleeping peacefully. 

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I opened up my medicine cabinet, I realized that I only had one box of condoms and they haven't weren't open. That can't be possible.

Then I remembered blowing into Kota last night. 

Uh oh.