Chapter 1: Missing him

Twilight's p.o.v
After saving equestria, and befriending starlight glimmer, flash has been on my mind, I really wanted to see him but I couldn't find the book that opens the portal. Starlight came in and looked at me worried. "Twilight is everything okay you look like you miss someone" starlight glimmer patted on my back "I do, it's this human teen boy named flash sentry that I like but I lost the book to the portal" Starlight looked at me confused. "What book?" She asked." Well its a magic book that I can message a pony that was banished there for a while and after defeating three sirens she had told me about her teachings and only the magic of that book can open the portal" " You Mean this book" she held up a book with a sun in front it with her magic. "YES...THANK YOU!!!!."I hugged starlight and quickly put the book to the portal. When it opened I was ready to jump in until starlight glimmer grabbed my tail. "Hey!" " What about spike, you have told me he gets a bit worried when your gone?!" Starlight asked. "Umm, ah...SPIKE!!!" Twilight called him.
" What (pant) is(pant) it..... twilight!" Spike was panting to catch his breath. " Would you like to come with me to the other side" "YES...I mean...sure" she ran on fours ready to be turned back into a dog. "Let pinkie, rarity, applejack, rainbow, and fluttershy know I went through the portal to see flash and I'll be back until 3 moons" " Sure princess Twilight" she bowed." Thanks" I turned and jumped through the portal