8

I opened my eyes, the black that rimmed the edges of my vision slowly fading into oblivion. Everything was still blurry, though, with the mixtures of the tangerine colors and a few red and blue here and there. My head was pounding, and I could practically feel my heartbeat in the back of my skull. I could barely move, but I was beginning to as I woke up. My vision cleared as I could see I was in my room, my wallpaper the same ugly tangerine the Mom picked. I groaned and saw a figure to my left shift. 

"Oh, thank God you're awake!" I heard the person, a girl, say. I turned to see Emma, her blue hair now wavy, knotted and hung limply down her back. Her eyes were rimmed, and she had bags like she didn't even get any sleep. She was still wearing the dress, but I could see some blood stains, faded though as if she tried to wash them out, on the blue and white dress. Her arms were lined with bruises and cuts, and she had a splinter here and there. She wasn't wearing any shoes. All in all, it was just another reminder of what happened last night.

 "Emma...?" I groaned, leaning upwards as I tried to sit up. She refused to look at me, as I saw I wasn't wearing a shirt but I was instead covered in some bruises, though not as many as Emma. I reached up to feel a bandage directly on the pounding headache. 

"How long was I out?" I asked her. 

"Three days," she whispered, barely audible. I widened my eyes. I was out that long?

 She looked like she was about to cry. "It's all my fault, I put you in danger. You could've been killed." I reached for her hand but she pulled away, sitting up from the bed. 

"You're going to go to school, you've missed enough days. Plus I need to take care of a few things. Olivia will take care of you, so get ready and get dressed. Your car is in the front," she said.

 I got up, and grabbed random clothes from my dresser, not questioning Emma. She always knew best. Once I got changed she went back in my room, and hugged me. "You have no idea how worried I was, I was tempted to kill myself if you never woke up," she whispered. 

I grabbed her by her arms, pulling away. "Emma, don't you EVER say that. No matter what don't even THINK about it. Without you, I'm just a douche, a player, a real nobody on the face of the Earth. Don't EVER say that again, do you hear me?!" I said in a stern tone, scolding her. 

She weakly nodded, and reached out towards the  table for her glasses. She wasn't wearing her contacts, and her eyes were back to the lovely shade of chocolate brown. I inhaled, smelling her Amber Vanilla perfume. 

"Get going now, if anyone asks about the head or bruises, just lie. You were always good at that. I'll see you in three days, Olivia will keep an eye on you," she said as she handed me a granola bar and pushed me out towards the door. 

"One more thing," she paused. "Olivia-- today she will announce that I died in the coma. I don't want anyone catching on like you did." And with that, she slammed the door, leaving me outside by my car. Wait, how did we get back anyway? What happened when I passed out? I shook my head and left to go to school.

---------------

I got to school, many people sending me their condolences. I went to school and saw Alex. "Dude what happened to your head?" he asked me. I rubbed it. 

"Not much, I just did something stupid, it's fine now." 

His face lit up. "Hey man, while you were gone a BANGING chick got here! You gotta check her out!"

 I grinned, sounds like something to make me feel better! He dragged me off, as we got to the girl's locker. She turned around. She had flaming red hair, pale skin, and green eyes. Also an awesome body... I grinned to myself. She smiled her 1000 watt smile and  leaned in, hugging me. She smelled of cinnamon, and she whispered, "Oh, so THIS is the one I've heard about. We should have fun later, don't ya think?" 

I pulled back and held her in an embrace. This one should be interesting. I ran a hand through my tousled blond hair. Smiled my 30000 mega watt smile, winking at her. "The pleasure's all mine. To whom am I given the pleasure of speaking to?" I asked. 

She giggled, batting her eye lashes. "YOU can call me Misty."

"I'm Cameron," I introduced myself. We continued the day, and she was in a lot of my classes, and she shot back glares at my fan girls as she latched onto me, us walking in the hallways. The day ended and everything was back to normal, except...

"Why don't I hang at your place tonight?" Misty said. 

I grinned at the idea. "Sure." 

Emma won't be back for three days, so Misty will be fine. Plus I hadn't had sex in like, FOREVER. We got into my car and as soon as we walked through the door of my bedroom she immediately pushed me against the wall and kissed me. We just stayed there, in the kiss. I felt the blood rushing to my head, adrenaline pulsing in my veins.

 She... well to put it simply she was AMAZING. Much better than Aubrey or those other fangirls were. We were going pretty slow, stuck in the moment of the heated kiss for what felt like hours. We got into a really passionate kiss as she pulled my shirt over my head, and me hers. I got her into the guest room and pushed her onto the bed, as we continued making out. I then saw her reach in her back pocket for something. What, she brought the condom? Suddenly I saw something glint in the light as she had a knife pulled out. 

I pulled away with wide eyes. Wha-? She had a ferocious look, with a wicked grin over her face. "Still want me, babe?" she snickered, swinging the knife in front of her as I fell off the bed. She pounced on me as I pushed her off, trying to scramble out. She leaped over the bed and kicked the door shut, locking it before flipping off the wall. 

She laughed, "Nowhere to run now, pretty boy?" She smiled before lunging at me. She straddled me, aiming for my heart. I grabbed her wrists, trying to get her off but she pinned me to the ground. She finally got her hand out from my grasp as she tried to stab me. I rolled over as it hit left to me head, then right. She growled and held the knife up high before we heard the glass from the window shatter, and a figure dart out into the room...