Lost in my brain

It was three hours later and I was knee deep in Family Guy, when I heard the doorbell ring. I jumped a little, and got up. I looked through the peep hole to see Chase. He was in jeans, a black T-shirt, and boots.
I open the door, and I shiver when he inspects my appearance.
"Yes?" I look into his eyes, afraid to look any where else.
"Just wanted to say hi," he looks at the TV behind me. "I moved in."
"No shit Sherlock." I say my smart ass attitude coming out.
He just smirks at me, and steps in my house. I step back a little, surprised.
"Want to hang out?" He asks. "We can finish watching Family Guy."
I nod a little "yeah," I walk to the couch. "Let's watch a middle aged dumb ass and his dumb ass family."
He sits next to me. "That is very nice review."
I laugh "I was being nice." I quip.
"Your a cruel girl." He quips back.
"I'm gonna get some popcorn." I get up and I put the popcorn in. I walk to grab some drinks, and I see the beast in my backyard. I suddenly can't breathe, I back up to the wall. I look to see Chase looking at me, I look back to my yard to see the mutt gone.
I quickly grab the popcorn and I hand it to him. I grab the drinks. When I am heading back I stub my pinkie toe. I curse up a storm and Chase stares at me in awe.
"That was some creative shit." He says looking amazed.
"That fucking hurt like shit." I sit on the couch feeling better.
We eat popcorn and watch the TV show. His laugh makes my stomach flutter, his deep voice that makes me swoon. Soon I find myself pressed against him laughing and suddenly my laughter stops. I look at him and he looks back. I get so lost in his eyes that I barely register that he is moving close.
He gets closer and closer his hand reaches out, and it pulls back with a piece of popcorn in his fingers.
"You had this in your hair." His voice is husky and I shake my head.
"Uh.. Thanks..." I look away feeling like an idiot and close to tears.
I feel a warm arm around me and I see him. I feel his muscles pressed against my back. I settle back against him and we watch more of Family Guy. My mind is stuck on what could have been a kiss.
"This is fun," he looks at me god damn dimples and all. "I need to do more of this with you."
I smile. "Yeah that would be great."
It's hours later and I slowly fall asleep the time close to midnight. I feel a blanket being put over me. I feel the loss of Chase's arm and I moan a little.
"Goodbye, my little hell cat." I feel warm pressure on my forehead, and I slip into a darkness.
I wake up the next morning with my head hurting. It's only 6:13 AM, and I get off the couch. I touch my forehead the memory of his lips on it.
"Crazy Kas it wasn't his lips he probably put a finger on it." But I'm lying to myself.
I grab my 'give me the fucking coffee' mug and I drink my sweet coffee.
I ponder my nickname from him. "Hell cat... I like it." I go upstairs to get dressed.
I put on a tank top and sweat pants, I put on my fuzzy socks, and pull my hair up.
I go back downstairs to turn on my PS3. I put in Call of Duty (COD) and put on my headset. The sweet sound of gunfire reaches my ears. I spend hours shooting and killing people. A thousand curse words reach my ears, from angry guys getting their asses beat by a girl.
"BOOM BITCH SUCK IT!" I yell.
I keep killing and I see a face in my window and I see Chase. He is looking at me like I'm crazy and I give him the one finger salute.
"Oh boy, this is gonna be a crazy year." I say to myself.