1. Write

I looked up to the ceiling and sighed and I waited for Terrence to come outside of his office. When did that extra dot get there? What the heck? I started to recount the dots before I was rudely interrupted with a bronchitis type cough. Gross. I saw a bald headed dude come out and stare at me just to roll his eyes and walk away. Whatever.
"Hey Reed what's good?" Terrence asks.
I snort and raise my eyebrow at him. "I'll take that the same as last week" he nods. "Come on let's go to my office I saved you some hot chocolate from the Christmas party we had this morning." He says while gathering my file and two pens.
I sigh and get up to follow him to his overly decorated office. Jesus you'd think a guy as laid back as Terrence wouldn't make his office look as if IKEA threw up all of their bad ideas in here. I sit down and grab one of the pens on his desk and a notepad and begin to write.
Terrence hands me a cup with warm hot chocolate and a jumbo marshmallow on top. The guy knows me well. I scribble all that has been on my mind for the past 24 hours and he silently sits down and waits for me to finish.
"You have no idea how fucking done I am with this foster care bullshit. Why am I even in here? My dad isn't a druggie. I'm tired man. Just tired. This week we got another perve. He tried to pull "the massage" on me. What an asshole! Like seriously you'd think they would make some new shit up but no they use the same one as always. Not to mention his son. His son is worse! He trashed his own redneck room and said that I did it on purpose after I came back from a party I never fucking went to. And the mom. She's another good ass story. She literally accused me of trying to sleep with her greasy boyfriend. How low can you go? Tell me Terrence! Enlighten me oh grand teacher! Because I seriously don't have a clue at what I fucking did this time to make them drop me. Okay I'm done.
I slide the notepad to him and he smirks at me. I roll my eyes and look away.