10. Past experiences

I walk over to Niall and look at him before smiling. I sit down and begin to eat the delicious waffles they served me. I groan and continue to eat before I hear a small chuckle come from Niall. I look at him and push him with my hand. He raises his hands up in defense and says "hey it's just nice to see a girl who actually enjoys eating" I look at him and raise my eyebrow. He sighs and I see his smile fade before he says "Most of the girls here don't really eat that much because of their past experiences." I look down and remember the girl from my 8th foster home and nod. She starved herself because all of her friends were "prettier" than her. She was healthy and beautiful. I don't understand why she would ever think that she wasn't.  She was the only foster sibling I liked. Even if I only spent 2 weeks there before her boyfriend tried to hit on me. I frown as I recollect the day I broke the guys nose with my foot. The bastard said I tried to make a move on him and then when he refused that's when I pulled my "stunt". Fucking liar. "Whatcha thinkin'?" Niall asks me and I look up at him and look over to assigned seat eating his food while looking at his iPhone. "Ah you've been trapped under Harry's charm I see" he says looking over at him. So that's his name. Harry.