3. Appropriate

I wake up to a loud screech and the car I'm in coming to a halt. Groaning I gather my only backpack and climb out of the back of the car. Terrence climbs out of the drivers seat and guides me to the door by my shoulder. "Reed you're really going to like it here." He says looking down at me. I shrug and look at the floor, one of my many bad habits.
"The founders of this program are really young, around 25." My eyes widen and I look at him with a confused look on my face. "Yeah I thought that too." He said while knocking on the door.
We heard shuffling around the house and then we saw a very beautiful woman open the door. I realized she was wearing a beaded skirt and her hair was mostly made of dreads. Cool.
"Hey! Welcome guys! You must be Reed!" She gushed. "Damn Terrence you should have told me she was this beautiful! I snorted and tried to hide it into a cough. She laughed her bright hazel eyes twinkling. She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. "Come on I'll show you your room!" She exclaimed.
"So Reed tell me, What's your least favorite thing to do?" She asked me while going up the stairs. I pulled out my miniature notebook and wrote "talking" and showed it to her.
She raised an eyebrow and said "well prepare to do a shitload of that now"
She opened my room and my eyes widened. This room was huge. "I know it really isn't decorated but feel free to put up whatever you'd like as long as you're appropriate." She winked at me. Before leaving she came close to me and whispered "but we don't go through you're stuff in that closet so feel free to hang all that stuff there."
I smile and put the small amount of belongings away and sat down on the comfortable bed realizing I don't even know the beautiful strangers name.