5. Neil

I slowly start to back away from the door trying to reach the railing of the stairs. "Don't even think about leaving, nosy." He says without turning around. I sigh and drop my shoulders knowing I wasn't sneaky enough.
He turns around and looks at me. Jesus this guy is hot. His bright blue eyes widen at my appearance and I shift from side to side. And I scratch the back of my arm, another one of my bad habits.
"Jesus I didn't know you were the hot new girl" he mumbles. I raise my eyebrow and move my head to the side.
He shakes his head and comes up to looking down at me. I gulp and look up.
"Listen I don't know what you saw back there and I don't want to know. Just don't fucking say shit to Les and Gale." I pull out my mini notepad and begin to write. When I'm done I hand him the notepad. He stared at me for a couple of seconds before looking down at it. "Dude. Chill. Do you think I'm a snitch? Nah bro. Plus, I don't want to relive what I saw back there okay? So you're good. Just don't check your phone when people do that to you its disrespectful. Lastly, who are Les and Gale?"
He chuckles at me and hands me back the notepad. "It was an important message okay? And Les and Gale are the two you saw in the kitchen, they own the place." He nods at the stairs. I give him a thumbs up and try to move around him. "Hey" he says quietly and I look up at him. "Why don't you talk?" He asks me. I look down quickly and walk to my room. "My name is Neil by the way!" I think I hear him say before I close the door and slide down to the floor. I realized my fists have been balled up ever since he handed my notepad back to me. Maybe if he wasn't so damn hot I wouldn't be this nervous. Maybe.