Coming Back

Stevens Pov:
It's been about two weeks since Moonstone has been in her gem. Peridot is coming here soon, and it won't be good.
Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst are training more, I even summoned my shield.
I was in my bed, laying down thinking about Moonstone. Her gem was still warmed up in her blanket, making it a shine glow.
"I miss Moonstone." I sighed, and finally closed my eyes to get sleep....

Suddenly, a flash of light was heard as I was jolted awake. The gem suddenly glowed, making it a flash of light from the moon itself.
It then turned into a figure, and I instantly knew it was Moonstone.
"Moonstone!!!!! Your back!!! Pearl Amethyst, Garnet!!! she's back!!!" Steven said as he rushed to me and hugged me.
I giggled as well, and saw Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl walking to me. " oh my gosh Moon, your beautiful." Pearl said as I looked at myself.
I was wearing a white tank top with a long white skirt.
My black hair was curly as well and my gem shined.
"It's good to have you back Moonstone." Garnet said as she flashed me a smile.
I smiled back, and felt a hand pulled me on my thoughts.
"Hey Moonstone, let's go play outside. My friend wants to see you." Steven said.
I chuckled and nodded, making me follow Steven.
As we went outside, there stood a little girl with black hair and was wearing a red dress.
"Hey Steven!!" The girl said. "Connie!!! You came. Oh Moonstone this is my friend Connie." He introduced me to her.
"Woah!!! Your a crystal gem too!!! That's so cool." Connie said as she looked at me.
"Hey do you mind if I do your hair Moonstone??" Connie asked me.
I nodded and sat down on the sand.
I started to make a necklace for Connie while she went o work with my hair.
After a few minutes, she was finally done.
My hair was now in a flower crown with little small sea shells in it.
"You look so beautiful!!!" She said.
Steven nodded also.
I thanked her and went back to the house.
Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst were talking when all eyes were on me.
I smiled and waved at them.
"Hey Moonstone. We want to talk to you." Amethyst said.
I nodded and came up to them, so I sat down next to Amethyst.
"So what is it that you want to talk to me about." I said.
"We need information about....... Yellow Diamond." Garnet said in an angered tone. I gasped.
Yellow Diamond!!!! But why!!! "Why???" I asked them.
They were tensed for a second, but then Garnet sighed and looked at me.
"Please. We need more Gems. After Rose Quartz is gone, all will be in danger." She said.
I nodded and started to talk.
I told them about the HomeWorld and how Yellow Diamond is using the Cluster to destroy earth as well.
After I finish, they were angry. "Let's talk later. We should go to bed now." I said