Strange Things Happening

Moonstones Pov:

Today we were looking for a shrine that was part of the history of the gems that used to come here a long time ago.
"Steven don't go too far" Pearl said as Steven was being chased by butterflies. I smiled, and a blue butterfly came up to me, landing on my hand. It tickled, and it flew away.
"You seem to like animals huh." Steven said.
I looked at him and nodded. He laughed and I kept walking.
A large temple stood infront of me as well.
"Looks like we found it alright." Garnet said.
As we went inside, the door was slammed shut, locking us inside.
"Steven don't touch anything" Pearl said. There stood a triangle statue of a woman.
"Steven don't touch it!!" I said and as he did, a gaping hole came out of nowhere making us go in.
I then fell to the ground, along with Steven.
"Steven!!! Moonstone!!" The crystal gems said as we fell down.
I grab a hold of Steven and landed perfectly on the ground. Two large statues stood infront of us.
"Steven stay behind me. We don't know where we are." I said. Steven nodded, and we walked.
As we walked, I noticed there were two stones by the statues.  Then I heard a click.
"Steven watch out!!" I said I grab Steven and spears came out of the stones.
One pierced on my shoulder which caused me to hiss in pain.
"Moonstone!!" Steven said.
"I'm fine, lets get out of here. " I then used a shield and went out with Steven.
The shrine collapsed, making me hiss in pain.
"Steven!!! Oh my God Moonstone." I hear Pearl say as they were coming towards me and Steven.
"I'm fine, but Moonstone is hurt." Steven said.
"Okay Moonstone, this is going to hurt a lot. " Garnet said.
"Amethyst, Pearl, hold Down Moonstone." Garnet said.
Amethyst got my arms while Pearl got my legs.
I felt instant pain as the spear was out.
I felt dizzy, causing my gem to glow. Then everything went white.....

Stevens Pov:
Her gem glowed, causing a white flash of light . Then it poof, only her gem showed.
"Moonstone!!!!" I said, tears in my face.
"It's okay Steven." Garnet said. "Will she come back.?" I asked her.
"Don't worry Steven, she'll come back. We gems generate into back of our gems and come out." Amethyst said.
I nodded, and hold her gem.
We then went home and I sat down on my bed, waiting for her to come out....