Training Starts Now

Moonstone's Pov:
I was asleep when I hear footsteps coming towards to where I was at. "Are you sure about this Amethyst??" I can hear Stevens voice say.
I opened them to see Amethyst and Steven looking at me, their eyes widened.
"What are you doing here??" I asked them confused.
They hesitated and left, leaving me to be confused.
I sighed and got up. My gem was healed, and I felt better.
The sun was rising, making the room glow beautiful.
I got up and stretched, then looked as Garnet came out.
Then Pearl came out from her temple room and noticed me.
"Oh good morning Moonstone." She said. I sighed and followed them to the table.
"So moonstone were going to teach you to control your gem." Pearl said.
I nodded, and waited for them to finish.
Once when they were done, me, Garent, Pearl, Amethyst, and Steven went to one of the warps and teleported us to an arena.
"Alright Moonstone, I want you to summon your weapon." Pearl did. I closed my eyes, and concentrated. I imagine a bow and arrow on my hand, and my gem started to glow.
A long bow came out of my gem, making me open my eyes.
It was a beautiful bow, carved with a white moonshine on it. A symbol of the moon was there, making it beautiful.
"Woah!!  That's awesome Moonstone." Steven said.
Garnet looked excited, Pearl was shocked, and Amethyst had the look of proudness on her face.
"Great job Moonstone." Garnet said. After hours of training, I was exhausted.
I then went back to my room that was made by the crystal gems and sighed.
I then took a shower, and put on pjs. I went up to my bed, and closed my eyes, being in a dreamless sleep....