Chapter 16- HUGE Suprise!

I wake up to Annie shaking me. That happens way too much.
"Callie! Callie! Callie! Wake up!"
"What?" I say slowly in my scratchy morning voice.
"Your video is at 17 million views!" Annie says with an excited voice.
"What?!" I jump up in shock. That's when I notice my mom filming me. Annie shows me the video to prove her statement.
"This is crazy! I just posted it yesterday!" I was so shocked.
"We have a surprise for you, go shower and get dressed and we will show you." Mom said.
"Okay I'll be down in a minute." I'm so excited I feel like I'm bouncing off the walls. I take a quick shower, blow dry my long, dark brown hair, put on some black jeans that have these weird, but cute, rips on the knees, I put on a long sleeve, mint shirt that has a peter pan collar, and some combat boots. I scurry down the stairs. My foot still hurts a little bit so I didn't go too fast.
"Callie, come over here." Mom smiles at me. I see that some one is on face time on the laptop.
"Hi Callie!" The person says. I get closer to see who it is.
"Wait is that who I think it is? Ellen?!"
"It's me!"
"Oh my gosh! Nice to see you again!" We once met Ellen at the Inside Out premier.
"You too!"
"So why is it that you called us?"
"Well, I saw your cover video of History, and I realized that I had to have you on the show."
"Wait. Me. On the Ellen show?"
"Exactly! Would you like to come?"
"Of course! I'm honored!" I was trying not to freak out in the inside.
She worked it out with my mom and they concluded that we will go in mid January.
"Thank you so much, this is beyond amazing!" I say when it was time for her to go. Well, it looks like I will be singing, on Ellen, for millions of people to see. Amading.
The first thing I do is run around the house, and scream.
"IM GOING TO BE ON THE ELLEN SHOW!!!" I ran around all through the house even though my foot still hurt a little. The next thing I do is sit down on the ground and cry. This is so emotional.
"Honey, why are you crying?" Mom looked really concerned.
"This is so big for me," I wiped my tears. "and my brother won't be here." I reach up to hug her.
"Aww baby girl, it's alright, he's watching us from heaven." That put a smile on my face.
"Thanks mom, I love you so much."

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas! Can you believe that in 7 (IKR) days, it will be 2016. Like, what? And Bratayley will officially be 5 years old! Yay! And a few days ago I made Indian food for my family and I still smell of onion. Ew. -Natalia