The Messenger

Hall of Justice:

Footsteps echo off the walls of the Hall of Justice as Superman walks into the Command Center. He heads over to where Hal Jordan, and Cyborg are sitting as they monitor the cameras for anything suspicious.

Hal looks up at Superman. "Clark, everything looks peaceful and there seems to be no trouble at all."

Superman smiles and nods."Where is the rest of the Justice League?"

Without taking his eyes from the monitor, Cyborg answers, "Diana is taking care of some business back home. Oliver is in Starling City trying to find a way to fight against dark magic. Last time I talked to Barry he was trying to find a way to capture Zoom and train harder to get faster. I asked him if he needs any help, but he said that Team Flash has it under control."

"Well, if Barry needs our help, let him know we are here for him."

Cyborg nods and continues monitoring the cameras.

Superman turns to leave, but stops and faces Cyborg. "What about Batman?"

Cyborg turns back towards Superman. "You know Bruce, he's not really the talking type. All I know is that he's doing his own thing in Gotham City."

Superman nods and walks away. "Let me know if there is any trouble"

"I will let you know, Clark."

Central City: S.T.A.R Labs

Barry sprints to S.T.A.R Labs and stops next to Cisco, making him jump up and drop his slice of pizza on the ground. "Any crime reports?"

Cisco turns to face Barry, and looks as though he is about to cry. "MY PIZZA!" He picks it up and takes a bite. "It's ok, it's still good. I had five seconds to pick it up." He looks at Barry and finishes his slice. "No crime yet. It's really quiet today."

Barry grabs a slice of Cisco's pizza and quickly devours it. "Ok, well let me know when you get something"

Cisco looks at the computers, searching for any signs of criminal activity.

"By the way, Cyborg called and said that if we need any assistance on capturing Zoom that we can let the Justice League know and they will help us out." Barry smiles at Cisco. "It's awesome to be in the Justice League. I mean, I get to work with these amazing superheroes."

Cisco smiles as he eats another slice of pizza. "Awesome! You think I can meet them some day? I've always wanted to meet Batman and ask him if I can checkout the batcave."Cisco falls to his knees and begs. "Pleeeeease, can I?"

Barry starts to laugh and helps Cisco up. "Of course you can, Cisco. By the way Cyborg told me the other day he wants to meet you."

Cisco's eyes start to shine."Really?! He wants to meet me?!That would be so cool!"

Barry chuckles and nods.

The computer's alarms start to sound. Cisco checks and looks at Barry. "There's been a breach. It's Zoom he was able to come back from Earth-2.It seems he is talking with a dark figure, I can't tell who it is."

Caitlin abruptly walks into the room, checking why the alarms went off. "What's happening?"

Barry responds as he suits up, "We found Zoom, he's back and he is talking with someone. Be back in a flash."

Caitlin quickly tries to respond, "Barry wait! Call for....."

Barry speeds off.

"....backup."

Central City: Behind an alley

Barry stops in an empty alley. "Zoom, show yourself. I'm not afraid to fight you."

A shadowy figure appears, wearing black armor from head to toe. "Zoom isn't the one you should be afraid of." He throws Zoom's body at Barry. "You must be the one they call The Flash. Interesting name, and love the color of the suit by the way."

Barry stares at Zoom's motionless body. "Is he...dead?" Barry looks at the mysterious figure awaiting a response.

"No, I just knocked him out. You see, I was trying to get your attention. And now that I have it, I need you to deliver a message to the Justice League."

Barry clenches his fist and runs towards the armored figure. He tries to sonic punch him, but his opponent catches his fist.

"I don't want to fight you, I just want you to send a message to the Justice League." The mysterious figure releases Barry's fist. "Something big and powerful is coming. I was sent here to deliver a message. Darkness is coming and it can't be stopped. He is coming to take over your world, and I'm here to tell you to prepare for the biggest fight of your life. You have been warned."

Barry looks at him and laughs. "I'm supposed to believe you? Come on, what's your name?"

The mysterious figure quickly punches Barry in the jaw and knocks him unconscious. "My name is Legion...."

----------------------------------------------
This is first chapter of my very first story. Hope everyone enjoys and let me know what everyone thinks.