Pony *request*

For @GGvettes8925

I was sitting on my couch with my best friend ponyboy getting ready to watch a movie with him and Johnny, and Dally, thank god my parents are out of town till the end of the month or they'd flip if they knew i was hangin 'round Dallas Winston. "Okay guys, i'm gonna go make some popcorn. Do any of you want a coke?" I asked standing up. "yea, I'll help you." pony said standing up with me. "Don't do anything i wouldn't do man." Dally said smirking at pony. "shut up dal. And anyway that list wouldn't have much on it now would it?" pony asked smirking back at dally. i have to admit Ponyboy looks adorable when he smirks, well honestly he looks adorable doing everything, and his lips look so soft, i wonder what they would feel like pressed against mine and... "hello Izzy, you in there?" pony asked waving a hand in front of my face. I realized i was staring at his lips and quickly looked away, blushing. "awe look pony, your little girly friends blushing." dally said chuckling. i blushed worse and walked into the kitchen, looking through the doorway to see pony flip dal off then say something to him and Johnny before turning to follow me. "hey, sorry about that. he says stuff like that about that all the time, usually only around the guys." he looked nervous for some reason. "It's okay pony, i don't really mind." i turned and smiled at him. Honestly dally calling me pony's girlfriend didn't bother me, i just wish it was true. the microwave beeped so i grabbed the popcorn, and pony grabbed cokes for all of us, and followed me back into my living room. we sat on the couch and i started the movie, some horror movie that the guys picked out before coming over. I rested my head on pony's shoulder and he put an arm around me, making me smile and blush slightly, he always had his arm around me when we sat together, but i'm not complaining. as the movie got to the scariest part i was practically sitting on pony's lap with my head buried in his chest while he rubbed my back. "its okay, its just a movie. i'm here nothins gonna happen." he whispered moving his other hand to hold me. i looked up and his shining green/grey eyes met my light brown ones, and he smiled. before i realized what was happening he leaned in and placed his lips on mine gently, it took me a second to respond and kiss back, as i did i wrapped my arms around his neck. "Finally, Johnny looky at the cute little kiddies." Dally said flicking the lights on. i pulled away and blushed, starting to move away from pony but he pulled me back. "Izzy, will you be my girl?" pony asked, ignoring dally. I smiled and calmly said. "of course." when on the inside i was screaming. pony smirked and pulled my lips back to his, tangling one hand in my long dark brown hair. my hands end up in his hair, tugging gently, as he turns his head, deepening the kiss and lifting me onto his lap. "well i think me and dal are gonna get goin see y'all later." Johnny said dragging dally towards the door. Pony smiled against my lips and slid a hand under my shirt, holding me close and running his hand up and down my back. He slid his tongue over my bottom lip and i blushed, before opening my mouth slightly. His tongue slid in and moved around, exploring every inch of my mouth, before moving against mine. He pulled his lips from mine to kiss my neck softly, moving down hitting my sweet spot, making me moan "pony." He smiled and looked up at me. "D-do you wanna..." he started and without thinking i said "yes." and brought our lips back together, his lips tasted sweet and were just as soft as i thought they would be. He picked me up and carried me back the hall to my room, dropping me on the bed gently, then turning to shut and lock the door. He turned and looked at me, his eyes darker and his voice thick with lust as he said. "I've wanted you for so long Izzy, I love you." I sat up, slightly surprised, then pulled him onto the bed with me, kissing him lightly before pulling away. "I love you too Ponyboy."  He smiled and grabbed the end of my shirt, looking at me for permission. i nodded and lifted my arms, letting him pull it off and throw it somewhere in my room, and i took his off, throwing it too.  He kissed me again, then moved his lips to my jaw, trailing kisses down my neck, stopping to suck and bite on my sweet spot, most likely leaving a love bite on my tan skin. I could feel his hard on pressing against the inside of my thigh, making me blush. His hand rand down my stomach slowly, stopping to unbutton my jeans and slip inside, slowly rubbing me through my panties, then sliding a finger in and pumping fast, making me moan louder, as his mouth took my right breast into his mouth, swirling his tongue around my nipple and sucking gently. i moaned and gripped his hair with one hand as he added another finger pumping harder, my other other going down to palm him through his jeans. He pulled away and groaned, rocking his hips against my hand and pulling his out of my pants, before getting off the bed. " i cant wait any more" he growled and tore my jeans off, then his along with his boxers, grabbing a condom out of his pocket before crawling back onto the bed and pulling my panties off. "promise to go easy, its my first time." i said grabbing his arm. he slid the condom on and positioned himself at my entrance, then kissed me softly. "i promise i wont hurt you baby." he said and slowly slid in, making me moan in both pain and slight pleasure. He stayed still, allowing me to adjust to his size, and wiping away the few tears that came out. "y-you can move now, im okay." i said gripping his shoulders.  He started to thrust slowly, moving his lips back to mine and kissing me passionately and deeply, while one of his hands massaged one of my breasts. I moaned loudly into the kiss and dug my nails into his shoulders. "p-pony, faster." i moaned. he started thrusting harder and faster, and groaned. "f-fuck Izzy, your so tight." he picked one of my legs up and wrapped it around his waist, and started thrusting harder and deeper. i moaned and raked my nails down his back. "oh, god pony." i moaned as he moved his head down and started to kiss and suck on my breasts. "mmm, baby i love it when you moan my name, shit." he groaned as he moved his lips back up to my neck, kissing and sucking hard, and thrusting faster and deeper, brushing my g-spot. "mhm, pony right there, harder." i whimpered. he started pounding into me, hitting my g-spot with each thrust. "god Izzy, i love you so much. I've been thinking about this for so long." he whispered in my ear, nipping my earlobe gently. I started to feel tingling in my stomach. "p-pony, i'm close." i moaned and tangled my hands in his hair. "me too baby." he groaned and moved his a hand down to rub slow circles on my clit. "oh god pony i'm..." i couldn't finish as waves of euphoria crashed over me, my body shaking and my toes curling from the intensity. "oh shit Izzy." pony groaned and spilled into the condom, still thrusting slowly to milk out both our orgasms. Once we finally came down he slowly pulled out and threw the condom into the trash can beside my bed, then laid back beside me, pulling me into his chest and giving me a lazy kiss. " i love you Izzy, i always have." he mumbled into my hair as i rested my head on his shoulder, pulling the sheets over us. "i love you too Pony." i mumbled and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.