A day

School always sucked in Alex's head. He imagined a world were school didn't exist or if it did it would be more like harry potter. Everyone sometimes wishes they weren't in school and home was better, but for him home wasn't a very safe atmosphere. So school would have to do.

He was always known as the one kid who was too nerdy and Gothic when in reality he didn't even know what Gothic was. Though he did occasionally listen to my chemical romance and three days grace every once in a while. He wasn't nerdy either. He just liked to sketch and draw things he didn't understand. Like for example stars how can so many stars be out there and we only make a few constilations out of them. How come we don't have more names that give more meaning to the rest. Like a story about how a girl committed suicide do to bullying or the boy who died from cancer or Mia....

He snapped out of his thoughts he couldn't think about his sister right now knowing tears would fill his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and a cold wet drop of water hit the palm of his hand. Not his but the girl in front of him. She stared at him and another tear spilled from her eye and carressed her cheek dropping on to the fabric of her white dress.

He stared back at her with an equal force and another tear poured into his palm. But this time it was his.

The girl smiled at his tear and folded his palm almost as if telling him to treasure it. He smiled back his cheeks glowing a dim pink.

"Alex...." She whispered and kissed his cheek without even moving from the place she stood.

He smiled at the voice. He knew it so well it was like tasting something and instantly have the same feeling you did when you first tried it. Or smelling something and remembering it from childhood. It was perfect. The voice repeated his name in his head as if on replay.

"Mia..." He whispered.

"Would you like to share with the class on that Mr. Lester?" The teacher asked.

Alex stared at his palm it was empty and the girl who had once stood at the edge of his desk was gone. As if was never there and she never was.

"No sir. Sorry sir." He responded slowly sagging his body back in the chair.

Crazy he swore it was real. He felt every tear on his palm like it was realy pouring down. He could feel the lips of the ghost dead upon his cheek. Caressing over his since of feel.

He sunk lower in his chair with disappointed worry. He thought of her and this wasn't the first time he had imagined seeing her. It was like she wanted to get in his head and twist the finds of reality and fantasy.

The teacher continued to talk, but he didn't bother to listen. He was always a geek when it came to scienc. He didn't need someone telling him all about the sun and the earth and how the mass of the planets stay in form by gravity. Yet he wondered more than that.

If the planets didn't have gravity on them, then how the fuck do they stay in a flipping sphere. You have to have gravity to make an object or else atoms wouldn't stick together right? Uou would have to gravity on other planets. So if that could be true then why haven't we haven't found any living life on other planets. What if there was living life?

What if all the living forms on other planets died off and became extinct now buried in the planets ground?

"Mr. Lester! Pay attention to class or else you'll never memorize these masses!" He pointed to the board.

There was planets drawn on them all of them. And each under them held a blank rectangle for the answers he supposed.

"3302, 4868, 5973, 6418, 1898, 5685, 8684, 1024, 1300 in order by kilograms," Alex answered , "Did you want the sun too?"

The teachers jaw dropped. He turned to the bored and studied his book that sat on the chalk boards edge. He turned back around and slowly closed his mouth.

"Very good Alex but next time try not to show off for the class." The rest of the class laughed with him.

Are you fucking for real?!?! I memorized all that to show how well you thought me and what do I get? Laughed at. That's it I'm going to purposely fail this semester just so you can see how successful I am next year. He agrgued most with the teacher in his head. He was to shy to say well anything in front of the class.

"Y..yes sir." He sunk back in the chair. It pressed against his shoulder blade.
School yes of course sucked but going home to the crazy over controlled step mother and the other living monster baby.

School was still better. No matter how much he despised every single last one of these jocks, cheerleaders, and of course the 'populars'. They were always bugging him.

The lunch bell rang. That ear aching noise was the happiest noise ever, well in school. It meant stomach grumbling at the most delicious pizza ever. If they were in an awesome imaginary school, but in this case none of that is true.

"Uggghhh" he groaned standing up. The rest of the class had already got their books and slowly were exiting the class all together.

He walked past the teacher who was giving him the evilest grin. Almost like a threat but eh he did it everyday. Not like he could do anything but call his mom and what would that do, nothing.

He kept his head faced to the floor and walked out the door.