three

sam's pov;

I put my converse's as I open the front door of my house and start walking out towards my mailbox as I was hoping to get my pay in the mail this week.

Since I had worked a lot of overtime this week he had decided to send all my overtime money in the mail and my normal pay straight into my account.

"Your Sam right?" A voice questions making me furrow my eyebrows as I have no idea where the voice is coming from or who knew my name, it was defiantly a girls voice though "I'm next door"

Someone chuckles making me turn around and look next door to see the girl that Dani was flirting with yesterday sitting on a chair on her front porch.

"Yeah that's me, how do you know?" I question furrowing my eyebrows as I quickly turn around grabbing the mail out of my mailbox but turn back around to face next door.

"Your friend what's his name, oh right Dani talked a lot yesterday," she says making me chuckle just imagining Dani ramble on about nothing.

"So was his flirting as good as he claimed it was?" I question walking over to the fence that separate our yards and leaned up against it.

"He really has a gift," she says flicking her hair behind her as I look down at her outfit they nearly made me get a boner right there.

She was wearing a short white crop top along with high waisted shorts, it might sound plain but she could pull it off.

"I'm guessing he was lying then," I say looking down at my mail flicking through all the envelopes.

Most of them were bills making me roll my eyes as I didn't have much money right now.

"Yeah I think his a little too confident, I really had no idea what he was saying half the time" she chuckles as she leans back in her chair that was in the sun showing off her perfectly tanned skin.

"You get used to it" I shrug "I never caught your name"

"I'm Naomi," she says with a smile.

"Well it was good to meet you but I really should be getting to work," I say as I give her a wave which she returns before I walk bask inside throwing the mail on a table.

-------

Naomi's pov ;

I continued sitting on the chair in the sun as I looked down at my phone seeing at what was on tonight when I looked up to see that a car had stopped out the front of my house.

"Girl get your ass up from that chair were going out" a voice yells making me laugh as I immediately recognise it as Brittany.

The door at the back also opened to reveal my other friend Tiffany. She was like me, a lot less like Brittany so we were both still confused on how we managed to become friends with her.

"Where?" I question not bothering to move off my seat since I was comfy and the sun on my skin felt so nice.

Just as I had asked there was a noise next door as I saw Sam coming out his front door wearing a uniform that belonged to the only cinemas this town had.

How have I never seen him there?.

"Hello their good lookin'," Tiffany says giving him a sly wink as I finally get up from my spot on my chair, well Brittany forcefully pulled me off.

"Hey," Sam says back before disappearing in his car and driving out of his driveway.

"We're going to a club," Brittany says making me roll my eyes, of course.

I feel like all we ever do is go to clubs, mainly for the fact that we went to last night as well.

"Why can't we ever go somewhere else" I groan as Brittany pulls me into my room that I had just finished putting all together as Brittany went straight to my closet as I sat on my bed.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a hot ass neighbour?" Tiffany asks coming into my room holding a tub of ice cream in her hands along with one of my spoons as she helped herself.

"Because I just met him and did I give you permission to raid my fridge?" I question as multiple pieces of clothing are thrown my way making me groan as I know I won't end up wearing any of it and just have to pack it all away because Brittany will find the perfect outfit in the back of my closest even though she already ripped all my clothes off their hangers and out of my draws.

"I am your guest so yes," Tiffany says jumping onto my bed as she leans against the headboard.

"Not by choice" I reply back making her laugh as she shrugs and continues eating.

"So which club are we going to tonight?" I question hoping it was a different one than what we've gone to for the past weeks.

"The one we went to last night with the really hot bartender," she says making me roll my eyes.

"Of course"

--------

hope this wasn't boring, I had heaps of chapters planned out but then I decided to forget it all so sorry if this chapter really makes no sense

please comment and vote it would really mean a lot

can't believe Christmas is only tomorrow, I am so underprepared.