fourteen

I closed my front door behind me as I had finished my eventful shift at work today.

Although Naomi made it pretty clear that she wanted to have make out sessions for hours, and I was all up for that before but now sleep was really trying to overcome my body.

I walked into my room changing into sweatpants not really feeling the need to wear a shirt.

I quickly brush my teeth and am about to hop into bed before I hear a knock at my front door as I immediately know that it was Naomi.

I quickly shuffle to the front door seeing that my assumption was right and Naomi was standing right in front of me as she gave me a smile as I opened the door.

"Sorry I'm really tired" I grown rubbing my eyes as I felt like I was going to fall asleep right there and then and probably fall on Naomi while I was at it.

"That's okay, wanna cuddle?" She questions with a laugh like that was something she has never said before.

And I was surprised to, I was thinking that she would make her way back to her house.

"If you can deal with being squashed by Ollie" I say making her laugh as I move out of the Wu of the doorway letting her through as I close the door behind her.

"Are you kidding me, I love dogs" she squeals as I hear Ollie come pounding down the hallway running straight towards Naomi, wow I'm really feeling the love over here.

"You look so tired though" she laughs as she looks back at me making me roll my eyes.

"Thanks captain obvious" I say playfully as Naomi gets up from kneeling in front of Ollie.

"Then let's get you to bed" she says as she grabs my hand and starts walking backyards towards my bedroom.

How she knew where it was I was still confused about.

She probably saw it when she through that party at my house.

"You don't have to stay you know" I say as she shake her head walking into my bedroom as she still pulls me by my arm.

"I know" is all she says before diving onto my bed as I bring up the blankets and wrap myself in them once I get comfy on my bed "excuse me where's my big spoon?"

I laugh at her as she gives me shocked look as I put my arm out and she gladly cuddled up my side as I wrap my arm around her.

Nothing else was said as I closed my eyes and felt myself drift into a deep slumber.

------

Naomi's pov ;

I opened my eyes feeling an arm around me making me remember what occurred last night. I was kind of happy we didn't just make out, cuddling him was so much better.

I don't know why but I knew that I was going soft, Sam was defiantly a great guy and there was no doubting that.

I turned around in his arms to find him still peacefully asleep as soft snores came from him.

I didn't want to wake him up since he looked so happy but I couldn't help myself when I started leaving sloppy kisses all over his face.

What can I say, in selfish that way.

"If I knew you were going to wake me up early I wouldn't have let you stay" his raspy morning voice says almost making me moan at how sexy he sounds in the morning.

"Your lose" I chuckle as he slowly opens his eyes at I chuckle as he groans as the sun hits his face and he closes his eyes back up straight away.

I looked down the bed to see that Ollie was on the floor playing around with a toy, I was surprised he didn't wake us up sooner from all the noise he was making.

Also I loved Sam's dog.

"Do you work today?" I question as I start playing with his hair, it just looked like a fluffy cotton ball.

"No, why?" He questions as he opens his eyes again and moved around a bit on the bed but doesn't remove his arm from around me one bit.

"I think it's about time we have a little fun"

---------

oh my lord there so cute

who do you ship more, Annalise and Sam or Naomi and Sam?

vote, comment, share