sixteen

We had finally finished the game that I had to say got quiet intense, all of us were basically just running around everywhere shooting everyone and everything, I think about five of us tricked over the props that were in the middle of the room.

But my team ended up winning which left Naomi in a sad mood as she walked out with a pout on her lips, she shouldn't underestimate me next time.

"We have to team up more often" a voice says making me turn my head to the side to see that it was Derek.

"We did kick their asses" I say with a laugh.

"Who knew you were so competitive" he adds as we rejoin with the rest of the group.

"So there's this party that's going on this afternoon if you all want to come" Gilinsky speaks up as we make our way out of the building.

"Gilinsky you know we're all in" Tiffany says making us all laugh.

"Are you still mad at me for beating you?" I question once I get close enough to Naomi as she was walking behind the whole group.

"No" she says simply crossing her arms making me laugh as I wrap an arm around her shoulders and pull her closer to my chest as we continue to walk.

"What can I do to make you forgive me?" I question looking around at all the people as we walk down the street to where I have no idea, I was just following behind with the rest of the group.

"I'll have to think about that one"

--------

I ended up deciding that I was going to go to the party that was going on tonight so here I was in the humid crowd dancing along to the music.

"This is so boring" Naomi whines from next to me making me furrow my eyebrows, it was like every other party so how was it boring.

I thought it was actually quiet fun, but I haven't been to a party in ages so what would I know.

Kenny and Dani took up all my time instead, damn them for bringing down my social life.

"You get bored really easily don't you" I laugh over the music loudly and everyone else's conversations that we're going on around the room.

"Yes, now let's go outside" she says grabbing my wrist pulling me forward as I bash into a couple of people because of her actions.

"How's outside any funner?" I question as I still follow behind her wondering why she was taking us outside.

"You'll see" she says as we finally make it outside and the nice breeze immediately hits me, well at least it was nice and cold outside compared to what it was inside.

She takes me out a little further out onto the grass turning around so she's facing me as she pushes me down so I am now sitting on the grass as Naomi lowers herself onto me causing a smirk immediately to come onto my face as Naomi places her legs around my waist as she sits on me in a straddling position.

"Oh I see what you meant" I say making Naomi laugh she puts her hand over my mouth.

"Just shut up, don't ruin the moment" she says pulling her hand away for her lips to connect with mine as I wrap an arm around her waist pulling her closer whilst my other hand rests on her thigh.

We continue to sit there for a couple of minutes in a heated kiss as Naomi pulls at the collar of my shirt.

"Why don't we go back to your place" she says biting her bottom lip with her teeth as I know exactly what she meant as she continued to pull at my collar.

"Are you sure?" I question knowing that Naomi was getting really into the moment and most defiantly wasn't going to do it on some random persons backyard.

"I'm positive" she says smashing her lips back onto mine before quickly pulling away and jumping off my lap as she stood in front of me holding her hand out for me as I grab it pulling myself up.

Thankfully my house wasn't far from here so it wouldn't take a while to get there.

-------

sorry for not updating in ages but I've been really busy but I really am trying to update as much as I can

two nights ago was my vamps concert which is what the picture above is and it was the most amazing night of my life and I love them so much and if you ever have the chance to go see them do it they are such amazing performers and there shows are so perfectly set up and everything was just amazing I can't even explain it