twenty six

I entered the small cafe as I was now on my break and didn't really want to spend it in the workers area since I forgot to bring food and was starving.

Which didn't help since I had the smell of popcorn coming at me for the past four hours I've been working.

"Surprise running into you here" a voice says making me turn around quickly as I see Annalise appear in front of my making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Yes considering this is a big city" I say turning around as I wait for my drink to come.

"You seemed really weird on the phone the other day" she stats as she shuffles over so she was now standing next to me.

"You don't even know what I act like normally on the phone how was it weird?" I question not even looking over at her.

I was really questioning why we both ended up at the same cafe.

"I came to you for a friend and you just seemed so cold" she said softly shrugging slightly.

"We're not friends" I say simply as my drink finally arrives and I take it with a smile and grab a straw putting it through the lid of the drink.

"I just need someone" she says as I walk out of the cafe but she continued to follow me, did she even get anything from the cafe.

"There are plenty people in this world go find one of them, okay we're not friends or anything, I'm with Naomi and I have new friends please do the same" I say spinning on my heel and continue towards back to the movie theatre as my break was coming to a close.

Thankfully Annalise stopped following me after that and I didn't even bother looking back behind me to see where she was now.

I didn't even get a look at what she wearing or how her hair was.

That just shows how much attention I payed towards her.

-------

Today was another awkward day with Kenny as he was working as well and he hadn't even said a single word to me all day, or even looked at me for a matter of fact.

Jordan had been a mess since Kenny went over to her house straight after mine and said that he thinks they should go on a break.

And he didn't hear either of us out when we tried to stat we were only friends.

If only Dani hadn't decided to let his mouth run this wouldn't be happening.

He obviously got the wrong idea of Jordan and I.

Jordan hasn't replied to any of my texts or calls, I couldn't help it I was worried about her.

Jordan and Kenny were perfect for each other, and from the looks of Dani he didn't look like he felt bad about it at all.

The other day he had come into work and joined Kenny, once again didn't say a word or even look at me.

I opened my front door closing it behind me as I went to my bedroom straight away changing out of my work cloths feeling really tired since Naomi and I stayed out very late last night.

I jumped on my bed bringing the covers over me as I felt the bed shift next to me as I heard Ollie's quiet whimpers as he cuddled up to my side making me smile as I turned off the lamp that was next to my bed.

I just hoped that tomorrow Kenny would hear me out.

I couldn't let him do this to Jordan any more.

She was probably loosing her mind and he was just at work like nothing had even happened.

You wouldn't even think he was sad about the break up.

But I knew he was trying to hide it.

Really on the inside he was slowly dying over her.

-------

my back hurts so bloody much, I'd like to thank my brother for deciding to start swinging the hammock I was sitting on and it broke making me hit the ground hard

vote, comment, share