natsu x reader(im here,so why dont you notice me?)not the lemon yet)pt.4

gray's POV.

my house was not too far off from the street we were walking on.lucy stood quiet for some reason,while aki and natsu chatted up the whole neighborhood.i think each of them got at least 6000 words out before i had to go up to lucy,asking what was rong.

(gray):"hey"i whispered,even though i knew that natsu and aki could hear me still,with their heightened senses."whats up?you ok?you look like you just lost your most preciouse childhood memory...is it cuz of aki...?"i say,trying to be as quiet as possible.

lucy just turn her head away from my stare with a tint of pink on her cheeks,sighing.

(lucy):"you know the answer t-to that..."

natsu hasent been paying any attention to lucy at all today.it seems as though hes not even acknowledging her bieng here...her existence.natsu seemed to be having a GREAT time with aki though.lucy had strands of hair loose from her usual side pig-tails,covering an nick of her face,with that scary/gloomy shadow cast on her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip after gray left~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your POV.

'natsu can be childish,but hes so so cu-'
you were cut off from your thoughts,still smiling,to lucy perking up,and asking the wierdest question you could ever hear a girl ask a guy.you frowned at lucy's stupidity,you,in a way,disliked lucy a lot...she was so so sooo stupid,or perhaps just forgot,but deep down you wanted to slap that grin right ooff her stupid stupid face.you were clueless at your sudden thought,you were lucy's best friend!she knew you had plans with natsu for tonight,

(not in the dirty way!>///<)

so why would she even ask?she had asked natsu if he wanted to stay at her house tonight,he smile at her brightly.thinking he was gonna say yes,you spoke up

(aki):"oh,lucy he-

you were cut off again,but those next words that came out of natsus mouth made you try to hold your laughes back so hard...why were you laughing?you dont know...

(natsu):"nope...sorry lucy,i have plans tonight,remember?030(makes a 'duh' face)"
(lucy):"oh?with who?sorry i dont really remember you having-
(natsu):"oh!with aki."(he looks up at lucys sad/depressed/shocked exressed face)

you almost died laughing on the floor right then and there.

(lucy):"oh...w-what r u guys gonna b-be doing-
(natsu):"im gonna watch some movies with her,maybe play some board games,and she said i get to stay the night,and have snaaacks!happy is already there so...lucy,sorry,but,i would come over right after,but im staying with aki for the night.ask first next time!"(smiles)
(lucy):"...all.....night........"
(natsu):"oh,all night?were just gonna go to bed after that...hopefully she wont make me sleep on the couch,sleeping with her in the bed is waaaay more comfortable...">3<~
(aki):"naatsuuu!you make it sound like the dirty way!"xD
(natsu):"d-did i???"0///0(rubs the back of his neck blushing)

natsu diddent mean all that to hurt lucy,but it did...and the 'sleeping in the bed with aki is way better'and'staying with aki',and'you make it sound dirty',now that was just taunting,teasing,and tearing at lucy's heart.tears threatened to fall,but lucy said her shaky 'goodbye then',ran inside,and shut the door more loudly than she needed to before she fell to the ground and let it all out right there.

then natsu and aki walked happily along as they chat and laugh.together.

thank you for reading,please leave a comment,part 5 is on it waaay!thank you,hope you enjoyed and please read some more,thanks!