natsu x reader(accedental kisses)not the lemon yet)pt.5

i know how it feels to wait so long for the lemony goodness of a story,so im giving you all a little 'behind the scenes pass' to see what happens in dat bedroom of sweet little aki,alone with sweet little natsuuu~lol sowy lets get own wif it!...~
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

natsu's POV.

after aki takes me from her snack cabinet in the kitchen,she drags me upstairs,into her room.i spotted a intresting-looking movie under the c-d box,grabbed it,and snickered.'perfect'.

(aki):"natsu,did you find one yet?"she asks from her bed.
(natsu):"yep,and its perfect for you!"i lie.
(aki):"really?pop it in then!x3"

after i put the movie in the cd player i see aki patting her bed with her hand.i press play and get up,shutting the lights off on the way to her bed.i sit down,a little distant from aki,to see what her reaction would be when the movie started.the movie went through the previews,leaving me bored.after a while,the movie started,and aki went silent.she knew what the movie was.i diddent feel any movement from her after that,knowing she was scared.I couldent help feeling guilty...i was about to turn and tell her if she wanted me to turn it off when i hear a scolding voice-'natsuu!'but as i turned my head i felt 2 small hands gripping each of my arms,and...a warm,soft...sensation...on my lips...i opened my eyes to see a wide eyed deep crimson blushing aki.we both pulled away,the movie still playng,touching our lips...

sorry that was so short but authour-chan ran out of ideas for this chapter...and iz just plain leeeerzyyyy...(lazy lol)thanks,pt.6 on its way!if your reading that is...bye!>3<