natsu x reader(stop playing around...)pt.8

well!here you go reader-chaaaan!!!<3<3<3!heres the last multi-chapter part ill give you for this story!

your pov.

the whole guild knew about today.lucy's big big day.master makorav had set up a meeting for natsu and you to go to,since the two of you diddent know about today.lucy hadn't had the chance to tell you about it,but it was too late.you and natsu planned on also telling the master about the...'thing'you did together,but to keep it secret.you and natsu were together the whole day today,you grabbed natsu's hand out from the usual chaos,leading him outside.

(aki):"natsu?"
(natsu):"yeah?"he says while playing with a strand of your hair.
(aki):"h-how come...people keep saying,back off of natsu'?or,'enjoy your natsu time,cuz your not gonna have him much longer'???"
(natsu):"huh?who keeps saying that!?"
(aki):"(starts to cry)n-natsu...are you...gonna leave me?"
(natsu):"what?(pulls you close)hugs you tight)no.i wont.why do you think we did what we did...the other day?i wouldn't just leave you like that.you hear me?"
(aki):"mh...mh...(wipes her tears away)really?"
(natsu:"yeah.i love you too much.nobody else caught my eye the way you did.
(aki):"ha...i g-guess..."
(natsu):"ive only got my eye on you.and its gonna stay that way."
(aki):"k."

just when natsu and you sit down and look at the stars,lucy comes to annoy natsu.

(lucy):"oooh,naatsuuuu!"
(natsu):"(hits his forehead)uuuhg,what lucyyy!?would you stop annoying me tonight plz!?"
(lucy):"hahaha!but tonight is a special night!can you plz come with me?"
(natsu):"as long as aki can come..."
(lucy):"i dont mind!"she puts her hand out to pull natsu up.

natu ignores lucy's hand,annoyed,and stands up.he then puts his hand out for you,and you gladly take it with a smile on your face.natsu helps you up,and once you get up,you cling to natsu's arm.lucy gets kind of mad,with that,pulls natsu faster toward were you were going,making you let go of him.you walk behind,not really caring,as lucy trys to talk nonstop with natsu by her side.natsu sits there annoyed,with little mumbles as his replies.lucy then pulls natsu aside to the garden,holding both his hands blushing.natsu pulls his hands away,and says:"lucy,dont touch me...im reserved..."you giggle as natsu shoots you a smile.lucy then says with a confused look on her face,"i-i don't get it..."then natsu says quietly enough for only the other dragon slayers to hear,:"it wasent a joke."with a role of his eyes.gajeel,wendy and you laugh a little at that.you diddent know that,wendy,gajeel,levy,khana,lisanna,mira juvia,gray,erza,elfman,and master were hiding some were nearby.they thought you were just friends too,they were all so excited for lucy,and natsu.they diddent really pay any attention to you today,and kept bothering natsu.he kept clinging to you,and you clung to him to stay out of chaos's reach.that made it super awkward for lucy,and everyone else.but you diddent care.you just wanted to stay close to natsu the whole night.that is,untill natsu got pulled away 1 last time to talk with lucy.you diddent care though,you knew natsu wouldn't do anything,or let Lucy do anything to him.you walked to a table in the garden,and laying your head down on your arms,falling asleep.

natsus POV.

Lucy walked me into the center of the garden.she yet again pulled my hands in hers,me just to pull them away again.she got close to me,and i pushed her away and backed up.lucy blushed,looked away,and went a little closer to me.she smiled and sayed:"c-can...i tell you...s-something?"

(natsu):"i dont care,go ahead.
(lucy):"well...i know we've been friends for a very long time...and...i really really like you natsu...and i-"
(natsu):"i like you too lucy!your 1 of my bestest friends,besides aaakiiii~"
(lucy):"i...i know aki is your friend.why do you always talk about her!?its seems like you like her!..."

lucy was now literally yelling at natsu now.natsu took another step back,now kinda angry.

(natsu):"calm...down...now...lucy...look,me and aki...have been wanting to tell you some thing..."
(lucy):"whatever...tell me later ok?let me ask you my question first."
(natsu):"fine.go ahead i guess..."