natsu x reader(what the hell!!??)not the lemon yet)pt.3

sorry sorry sorry!i got cought up with having to do things for christmas!but here it is,pt.3!>3<plz enjoooy!and plz plz plz comment,iwould really like to know how im doing on this!thanks!~author-chan~(just in case you forgot,your aki!)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

still your POV.

as you reach down to grab the familiar pink strand of hair,it slightly moves.you push off the edge of the bed and look under the bed,but only to meet the nose bleeding,blushing face of natsu.he looks at you with a shocked look,and return the same look right back at him.

(aki):"NAAATSUUU!!!WHAT R U DOING UNDER HEEEERE!?!?!?!?
(natsu):"um um uuum......i-i was just d-doing...sooome...research?hehe...
(aki):"oh yeah!?research on what,exactly,huh!?the dust falling from lucys bed!?
(natsu):"uuuumm...yes!thank you for reminding me,(starts playing with the dust hanging from a string on Lucy's bed)

you then hop out of the bed,button the first few buttons pf the shirt just enough to cover your breasts.
you slip on some rather really short shorts,pull natsu out from under the bed,and start to lecture him.lucy turnes, groggily opens her eyes trying to rub the sleep out of them,very annoyed by your lecturing not knowing who was in her room at the time.

(lucy):"mmmm...aki???(rubs one eye and sits up,scooting to the edge of her bed.
(aki):(turns around)"huh?lucy?thank god..."(grabs natsu's arm and clings to it,jabbing a finger at his chest)"this little perv snuck into your room right now,woke me up,and went all crazy eyes nosebleed starin' at me in my underwear and bra!!!"you yell out knocking the sleep completely out of lucy.

happy enters the room.thankfully,lucy had a t-shirt with some knee-high pj pants.happy,still holding the tissue at his nose,throws it away in the trash can by the dresser.

(lucy):"natsu!what did I tell you about sneeking in my room in the middle of the night,without telling mr
you were going to!?">0<
(natsu):"s-sorry!i was gonna stop by,just to drop off loke's sunglasses he left with mira!"
(lucy):"you coould have just left them in my mail box y'know!!"
(natsu):"soorryyy!!!"
you watch them bicker on and on and on,happy came over to you,and gingerly sat on your lap/

(HAPPY):"aki?can you be my new partner?
(aki):"huh?why,i thought natsu was your partner,right?
(HAPPY):"hes too childish.and he fights with lucy too muuutch!
(aki):"your gonna have to deal with it,but i know how you feel...(lol face)lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~guild hall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lucy's POV.

'i know hes a bit childish...and very annoying at that,but hes so cute,i cant help it anymore!im gonna ask aki for some advise on what to do with natsu...'i think to myself after watching aki and natsu play a round of tic-tac-toe.ovcourse,natsu emerged victorious each round.garay comes up to me and almost scares me half-to-death with that cold hand of his.

(gray):"so,whatsup,lucy?hows things goin with natsu?
(lucy):"im working on it...im planning on asking aki what i should do,she seems like a reliable enough friend not to tell natsu.
(gray):"yeah."(looks off to the side seeing evergreen turn elfman to stone for at least the thousandth time...)"hey,listen lucy,ill be right back,gotta go help elfman..."(walks off)
natsu then caomes up to lucy screaming 'I WIIN I WIIN!YOU SUCK AKIIII!'then a mutch higher,surprisingly softer voice says-'yeah,whatever natsu.your only good at board games since your mind is so ancient!!!you never used it to begin with!' the voice says with a playful tone.then a loud chorus of people go:"OOOOOOOOOH!!!:"with the few peple standig in front saying:"buuurn!"or"you just got served by a girl natsuuu!"the night was soon over,lucy,gray,aki,and natsu walking to their homes.

thank you for reading,part 4 will be here shortly!please comment,thanks!bai!>3<~