Intro

So this is the start of my new book!

All of my characters are a work of my imagination and any similarities to actual people is merely a coincidence. Any similarity to another book was not intended as I like to create my own work.

I work hard on my writing and would like to ask you not to create obviously similar plot lines or completely steel the writing in general.

I haven't edited it as much as I'd like to so please tell me if there are any errors in my writing!

I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoy writing it. Please feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments!

Love,
smolbeen <12/22/15>

Established: 12/22/15
Status: In progress

<><><><>
"Ha ha, very funny" you could feel the sarcasm in my voice. My cheeks were flushed a bright pink. I glared at the asshole. I turned away before I could be tempted to punch him in his beautiful face.

"How about another one sweetheart?" He asked. A smirk was playing across his lips. He leaned in, our lips nearly touching. He moved and his warm breath tickled my ear  "Remember my name... You'll be screaming it later"

I was almost speechless. My ear still tingling where his lips brushed. Almost speechless. "Should you be this close to me? I dont know how contagious crabs are" I whispered, mimicking his seductive tone.

He leaned back and his smirk turned into a gorgeous smile. "Feisty are we Alex?" he said with a wink. The teacher walked in and we both faced front.

<><><><>