Final Dream

Thank god this was the last dream I had. It was the first day of Christmas break and I was so exhausted I took a nap for the first time in ten years. Not joking.
And then...this shit.

Brendon held his baby, tears rolling down his face. The baby had a large forehead and bright green eyes, I assume from Colin.

The baby's name was Patrick. Damn.

Brendon grabs all the baby stuff and stuffs them in his car. I'm not sure how Brendon is so ready to drive after all the shit that happened to him because of his accident but whatever.

He drives to my house for some reason. As if I know how to care for an infant, he begs for help saying it's too much for him to handle. I let him in.

He cries into my shoulder saying how much he misses Colin and how much the baby looks like Colin and good grief.

And that's when it happened.

CRASH!

Colin breaks through the window and just stands there in my living room. Brendon just stares and faints. I get up and we start doing the strangest dialogue.

"Bro wtf I thought you were dead."

Colin winces. "Yeah I felt bad having to leave behind my baby and son but it was necessary. AND OH MY GOD!" He swoops the baby up into his arms. "HES SUCH A PRECIOUS CUPCAKE, TOO PURE!"

"But like...how was it necessary?" I ask as Colin starts tickling Patrick.

"I work for the FBI and I had to go undercover for a few weeks. But what's important is that I'm back." He kisses Patrick and I couldn't help but aww at the sight.

And then Brendon waked up.

"Babe?" He gets up and dashes to Colin.

"Ayyy lmao I'm alive how do you feel?" Colin says, laughing.

"Babe I missed you so much oh my god." They proceed to make out right there in my living room, Patrick in between them.

The End. I hope.

So there we go. Those were the fucked up dreams I had. I hope you enjoyed. I guess.