22 | 5SOS Concert Experience

Hey guys I just wanted to tell you this but on September 10th I actually saw 5SOS up close in concert.

I had Orchestra 2 Row J Seat 36 right in front of Luke.

And we'll when I got there I saw a lot of people I knew. So we all started to sing She's Kinda Hot and I heard Mikey guitar for us. Luke and Calum were singing in the back.

When Hey Violet was 1 hr from opening up my friend next to me told me I could've met the boys. But I didn't have time because the stupid security guards told us that we had to sit down.

I made a sign that said Luke and Calum your our Lost Boys and UR KINDA HOT!! It lit up and everything.

But when they saw it they were tempted to bring me up on stage but the security said they didn't have time.

But when they were switching to Jet Black Heart from Permanent Vacation I threw my homemade teddy bear on stage to Luke. It had gummy bears and a note saying that I love and support them.

And we actually had to have a delay in the middle of the concert because their was a thunderstorm coming our way but good thing I was under the pavilion so people who weren't had to walk to the bathrooms for shelter.

Oh and I hate their security guards. You know what he did to me. Ok well Luke was about to give me his SnapBack for not being able to pull me on stage. And the security guard have it back to my baby. Luke was tying to get the security to give it to me but he insisted that they had to leave for Tampa Bay that night so I couldn't get the SnapBack.

You do not know how pissed I was.

When I got on Twitter that night I saw that Luke was actually eating my gummy bears and he solo DM me saying thank you for my sign and the candy.

I literally started to cry. He followed followed me on Twitter but when he got his gf Arzaylea he started to unfollow people and I was done of those people he unfollowed.

So thank you Arzaylea.

And I actually have to wait until July 18th to find out if I'm going to the concert or not but if I'm not I'm missing three school days my sophomore year to go see them in Dallas or San Antonio like 3 hrs from my dad in Houston. And I get both GA Pit1 or 2 in front of the stage. IM SOOO HYPED 😆😆

Well that's enough about my experience.

Please tell me about your experience to a 5SOS concert or any other concert I would love to hear. ☺️☺️ just write them in the comments or message me on my wall.