Chapter 25

Sam's P.O.V.
    I love you
I read the text message over and over. I knew he loved me but he never said it. I tapped on my phone and let my thumb linger over send. Sending this message could either be good or terribly bad. I sighed and sent it.
'I'm sorry but I just don't feel the same' I knew apart of me did feel the same though. That's why I don't understand why I am doing this. Chris has always been there for me and this is how I repay him? I don't even like Blake! I mean sure he's a sexy beast but he's Blake! He's practically slept with like everyone I know! He's good sex though. Really good sex. Maybe Chris's sex is great too! Now I'll never know.
    I banged my head against my bedroom wall. "Fucking idiot!" I yelled. Why would I do that to Chris. He put literally everything he could into us and I just threw it away. I can't let this happen. I'm such an idiot. I looked back down at my phone to see Chris hasn't read the message yet. I wonder what he's doing. I grabbed my All Shall Perish hoodie and keys. I have to talk to Chris and apologize. Maybe he will understand. I don't know what I would honestly do without Chris by my side. I love him. I really do. I just to blind to realize it.
    It was about a fifteen minute drive to Chris's house. He shares it with his friend Shelby. She's not around much because she is always busy with her band. They are getting pretty big I hear. I parked my car in the driveway and slowly got out. Once I was to the door I knocked softly. I waited a few seconds and there was no sign of anyone being home. "Damn it" I mumbled. I knocked again louder this time. Still nothing. I started to turn the knob and was surprised that the door was unlocked. It's always locked when no ones home.
    "Hello? Chris? Shelby? Anyone here?" I called from the doorway. There was silence in return. I entered the house and slipped my shoes off. If he isn't home I will just wait for him to get back. I started to hum my favorite song as I made my way back to Chris's room. I knocked on the black door and heard no movement. I then slid open the door and my breath caught in my throat.
    "C-Chris?" I choked out. He didn't move. His arms were covered in scars and a puddle of crimson red was surrounding his body that was propped against his drum set. I fell to the floor and took his face in my hand. I screamed when I saw his open eyes. They were glassy and dull and his skin was cold. "Chris stop it! Wake up!" I shook him. His head flung back and forth and his body was limp. I put two fingers on his neck and felt nothing. "God damnit Chris this isn't funny!" I yelled. Tears were spilling from my eyes. Chris what have you done?
    My heart has been blown to pieces. There is absolutely no sign of life from Chris and it's all my fault. "I lied! I lied Chris I do love you! I love you so much, please come back. I promise I'll change. You'll be my one and only. You are my one and only. Forever and always." I sobbed into his lifeless shoulder. I felt hand stroked my hair and I screamed in response. I jumped away from Chris's body and examined the room. No one was here. Then my eyes settled back on the now moving body. "C-Chris's" I stuttered in shock. He blinked and then went into a fit of coughs.
    "Chris oh my god?!?" I yelled tackling him. I hugged him so tight I thought he just might pop. "C-can't b-breath" Chris struggled. I released him and and tangled my hand into his long black hair. I didn't know how he was here. I know he wasn't breathing I know his heart wasn't beating so how did this happen? Honestly I didn't care. My Chris isn't dead. My Chris is still here. My Chris is mine.
    "God Chris I'm so sorry! I love you with all my heart! I don't know why I fucked Blake I was just so confused and he is just so seductive and damnit I wish I could undo it" I ranted as I looked into his eyes. His face twisted and he removed my hand from his hair. 
    "You had sex with Blake?" He asked. My eyes instantly widened. I mentally slapped myself. "I-I'm so s-sorry I just was d-desperate and he was so broken and damnit Chris I'm sorry it was stupid!" I pleaded. He chuckled slightly and took my arms wrapping them around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me onto his lap.
    "What happened before is none of my business. You're single, I can't control your choices" He whispered. I cringed and shook my head. "What if I don't wanna be single anymore" I bit my lip. He responded by pressing his lips to mine. I smiled against him and kissed back. It was a passionate, much prolonged kiss.
    "I love you" He said as he pulled away. I nodded and pressed my lips to his. He bit my lip and pulled away with a goofy smirk. "Look I hate to stop this since I have practically been waiting my whole life for it to happen but I'm still bleeding and I think I'm gonna faint" He said, kissing my neck. I gasped and jumped away from him.
    "Oh my god! You almost died." I put my hands over my mouth. He rolled his eyes and got up, going into the bathroom connected to his room. My mind was racing. I didn't know how to comprehend this. One second I was crying over his dead body then the next I was kissing his fully alive lips. He came back from the dead. Is that even possible?
    "No probably not" I mumbled to myself. Chris leaned against the doorway of his washroom and furrowed his eyebrows at me. "You aren't gonna like go into shock or anything are you?" He asked. I looked up at him and didn't say anything. I just blinked and stared at him blankly.
    "C'mere" He gestured to me. I got up and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. "See alive" He whispered sending chills down my back. I unwrapped his arms from me but held onto them, leading him all the way into the washroom. I opened his cupboards under the sink and searched for stuff to clean his arms up with.
    "This was one hell of a day" I mumbled to myself as I got out the hydrogen peroxide. Chris laughed slightly and nodded. How on earth were we going to explain this to the others.

This is just a filler chapter. I was planning on actually having Chris die but then what would Sam do? This is all your fault damn sake(Blake&Sam) fans! If that stupid sex scene between Sam and Blake didn't happen then there wouldn't be problems between Sam and Chris. You have to ruin everyone's happiness don't you. Same. Aight xD. Enjoy.