The Party (part two)

Recap:

"Alright,sir we'll have a beer and a margarita."I told the bartender.

"Comin' right up!" He answered very enthusiastically.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lucas's POV:

After we had like, four or five more drinks, Maya started getting all dizzy. She was really drunk.

"Hey Lu-ucas, c-can I tell you sooomethiiing?" She asked me.

"Sure." I answered.

"I really like you." She told me. "In fact I think I'm in love with you!"

"Umm, Maya I think you're way to drunk." I said trying to sound as calm as possible.

"No! I actually do love you. I have ever since this summer."

" Maya I....I-" I got cut off when Missy Bradford announced that we were going to play spin the bottle.

Third person POV:

Missy explained the rules.

"If you land on someone once, quick kiss, twice, 2 minutes with tongue, three times, go into the guest bedroom, and well, get frisky. So everybody got it?"

"Yea!" Everyone said.

"Up first Lucas!" She screamed it so everyone could hear her.

Lucas spun the bottle and guess who it landed on. Maya.
They kissed and then it was Maya's turn to spin the bottle. When she did it landed on...... Lucas!!

They made out for the 2 minutes they had to.

When Lucas sprung the bottle he hoped it didn't land on Maya. When the bottle stopped it actually didn't land on Maya it landed on Riley.

When they kissed Riley sprung the bottle and it landed on Missy. Missy and Riley both hesitated. All the guys except Lucas were cheering them on. They kissed just to get it over with.

Missy landed on Lucas and when Lucas spun the bottle he landed on the one person he definitely did not want to land on.

Maya.... again. That ment they had to have sex.

"Uhhh, Maya it's up to you do we do this or not?" He asked her.

"Hell yea I wanna do this!"

They went into the guest bedroom and closed the door behind them.

Lucas's POV:

Oh my God, was this actually going to happen? I like Maya and I might actually get to sleep with her.

"Are we actually gonna do this?" I asked.

"Of course!" She said while taking her skirt and top off, leaving her in her black and white, lace Victoria secret push up bra, with matching underwear.

"Maya are you sure?" I asked again just to make sure.

"Omg. How many times do I have to say it? Lucas I like you, like a lot, if I had to choose anyone to sleep with it would be you!" She answered jumping onto the king sized bed.

"Ok then..."

Maya's POV:

Lucas took his jacket and tee shirt off, leaving him shirtless. He is so hot! He took his jeans off, leaving him in his boxers.

"Lucas... I love you." I told him.

"I love you too Maya. And that's why I'm not just doing this because of some stupid game, I'm doing this because there is no other person I'd rather sleep with." He responded.

Third person POV:

Lucas unclipped Maya's bra and slowly pulled down her under wear.

Maya pulled down Lucas's boxers. And they made love for an hour or so.

~~~~

Maya woke up in the guest bedroom of her dorm, next to Lucas, both of them naked under the sheets.

Maya was wrapped in Lucas's arm, her head laying on his chest. Lucas was watching tv, and noticed she was awake.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said tightening his arm around her.

"Good morning. Did we-"

"We did."