"Maya I'm in Love with You"

Recap:

"A thong? What are you doing to me woman?" He asks while laughing.

I just stick my tongue out at him and walk out of the room, and go to the living room.

________________________________

Riley's POV: (Finally!😂)

While I was downstairs serving myself some cereal I heard moaning and yelling. Uhh they're having sex! That's so not fair. I'm the one that should be making Maya moan and scream not Lucas. Wait, what? Omg I like Maya!

As soon as I finished eating my cereal Maya came down.

"Hey riles!" She says.

God I love it when she calls me that, but I would love it even more if she would call me babe.

"Hey." I say kinda sad.

"So did you have fun fucking Lucas?" I ask kinda angry.

"Umm are you mad?" She asks.

"Yea I'm mad! I'm the one that's supposed to make you happy, not him! Maya, I'm in love with you! Why don't you get that!" I scream instantly regretting what I said.

"You're in love with me? Wait, you're gay?" She asks shocked.

"Yes and yes." I say confidently.

"You're in love with my girlfriend?" Lucas asks in the background really shocked.

"Yea..... I'm sorry Lucas but I can't help it! I really do love her more than anything, but she's in love with you, not me." I say instantly losing my confidence.

"Well..... I don't mind if you guys date as long as I can still date her." He says.

I look at him with hope in my eyes, and he nods. I then look at Maya with the same expression.

"Riley, I love you, but not like that. I'm not going to date you if I don't feel anything, I'm sorry." She says sincerely.

"Ok, it's fine, I'll completely understand if you want to ignore me."i say with the look of disappointment written all over my face.

"Riley, I would never abandon our friendship over anything!" She says while laughing. "Sure, you love me, but you can't help it, it's fine I promise."

"You know, this is not awkward at all." Lucas says sarcastically.

"Are you bothered by this Lucas?" I ask.

"I mean it's a little weird, but like Maya said, you can't help it, so it's fine."

"That's awesome!!!" I yell.

They both laugh.

"So I was thinking we could go to the pool, what do you guys think?" She asks.

"I'm down." Lucas says.

"Yea me too!" I say.

"Ok, I'm gonna go get ready."She says.

"Alright." I say.

Maya's POV:

I go to my room and put on my bright orange bikini (pic above), then go back to the living room.

"Oh my god!!!!!!!" I hear Riley squeal with excitement.

"What's so exciting?" I ask in pure confusion.

"Oh! Ummm, nothing babe. I love your bikini." Lucas said nervously.

"Lucas, babe, honey, sundance, what is it?" I ask again.

"Ok fine, I was planning on taking you on a really expensive dinner date, but Riley over here ruined it." He responded.

"Oh ok, but we could still go." I say hopefully.

"Sure, we'll go at 8." He says.

"Ok now go get dressed, both of you!" I say.

Lucas puts on red, white and black swimming trunks. (Pic above) and Riley put on an electric pink bikini (pic above)

Now we're off to the pool!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Heyyyyyy!!!!! So I've decided that I'm going to make this book 18-20 chapters long. Please comment if you want a sequel. And yea that's right, I updated earlier!!! Cause. I. Can!