The Wedding

2 months later.......

They all went back to the college the morning after the proposal. Then they started planning the wedding and here we are.

Maya's POV:

"Oh my god Riley! After these months of planning the day's finally here! My wedding day, isn't that amazing?" I rant to Riley.

"Of course it is you look amazing too." She states.

Suddenly Zay barges into the room.

"Where can a guy get - woahhhh!!!!!" He breaths out. "May you look absolutely stunning." He says.

"Thanks Zay, I'm glad you're here!" I pull him into a hug.

"Wouldn't miss my best friend and his blonde beauty getting married for the world." He responds.

"Thanks, we'll go to Lucas to get the corsage." I say.

"Alright, see you out there."

"K Zay see you there."

~~~~~~~~~
At the reception:

Zay is the best man, Farkle, Brandon, Josh, and Charlie are the groomsmen, Riley is the maid of honor, and Sarah, Darby, Smakle , and Missy are the bridesmaids. (All their outfits above)

I was in front of the doors that will lead me to my fiancé. Corey was standing right there ready to walk me down the isle.

"Are you ready?" He asks me.

"Yea, I really love him." I say.

"Good." He states.

"Ok guys go!" The lady says.

(PLAY THE MUSIC)

We start to walk down the isle and once we are out the door my eyes instantly lock with his. We are in a trance, my blue eyes with his green eyes,it's making my heart melt.

Lucas's POV:

She looks so beautiful, I cannot believe that I am marrying her, she is the greatest woman on this earth, she is the woman I love.

Once they reach reach the front, Cory gives her away and the minister starts talking.

"We are joined here today to witness the marriage of Maya Hart and Lucas Friar.

If there are any objections please speak now or forever hold your peace.

Now, have you two prepared any vows?"

"Yes we have." We say at the same time.

"Ok, Maya, you may go first." He says.

"Lucas, ever since I laid eyes on you at that coffee shop I knew from that moment that we were going to be something extraordinary, we became enemy's, then frenemy's, then friends, after that best friends, and now look at us. I'm not going to lie, at first I thought you were going to end up with Riley, but I'm glad you didn't. You're my hopalong, my sundance, my Bucky mcboing boing, my ranger Rick. I've loved you since the day we met, even though I didn't show it. I love you and I always will no matter what." She says.

"Ok, Lucas, you may go now." The minister says.

"Maya, you are everything to me, I love everything about you, to me you have no flaws what so ever. I love all the little fights we get into, I love all the nicknames you give me, I love your beautiful blonde hair, your stunning petite body. I love you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, and there is nothing that could eve top that. You're my little short stack of pancakes, my clutterbucket. Just like you thought I was going to end up with Riley, I thought you were going to end up with josh. That makes my blood boil, now and then. I love you with everything I have in me, this is a dream come true." I say.