How Could You

Nikki's POV

  Brie: ( sniffs ) Nikki, I been keeping something away from you and I should've told you in the first place, and I has been killing me ever since.
Nikki: what is it?
Brie: um...(sniffs) that night when Seth and I met. We did something.
Nikki: like what?
Brie: OK, we were kinda drunk that night and...we...
Nikki: ...kissed.
Brie: yeah
Nikki: I'm fine.
Brie: what?
Nikki: its fine, you always get to Brie Mode and its always happen that way.
Brie: ( looks at the ground ands sighs )
Nikki: or is there something else that happened...BRIE, ANSWER ME!!!
Brie: four days ago, after you left the hospital, I came back to Seth's room and gave him some food. Then, we kiss again...which kinda led us to doing...

The moment when Brie mention what happened between with her and Seth at the hospital, I felt like my heart been shot. Going down to every last beats. I got up and walked out of the door and I needed to confront to Seth.

Seth's POV

  I was in my hotelroom watching some TV and I see Nikki enter in rage with Brie behind her. Uh-oh, I'm a goner.

Nikki: ( slaps the couch ) what the hell Seth. You have sex with my sister.
Seth: how did you--
Nikki: and you fucking kissed her that night. And the next day, you blame me for lying to you, you son of a bitch.
Seth: ( gets up on his crutches ) wait, Nikki let me explain.
Nikki: ( slaps me ) I hope you die in a slow and pain death.

Nikki then faces to Brie and slaps her too.

Nikki: go fuck yourself. (Leaves)
Seth: Brie, you told her.
Brie: I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it any longer. ( cries )

I couldn't bare to see Brie cry right now, so I pull her close to me and hugged her and gave her a kiss on her head.

Seth: its OK. Its OK.
Brie: (sobs) I'm so sorry
Seth: its fine...ok 
Brie: (sniffs) yeah...a little.
Seth: alright then. ( kiss her ) you can stay with me for a while.
Brie: sure, I'll be fine with that.